the economics of suffering in boston

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Sometimes, the baristas will agree to go to the parking lot and give me a hot chocolate blowjob if I buy the hot chocolate.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
i don't know, I'm getting conflicting reports on what the best way to make coffee is from a lot of people, I'm glad I still have my secret.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I buy cold brew and just put in creamer and milk. Less acidic, black coffee only thing that's ever consistently given me heart burn.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have an alarm clock operated IV that starts my day. It's connected to the nearest Starbucks. Just one of the many valuable services that fine establishment offers.

kyle_sl

shitlord
Dude, this guy has fucking problems.

You know, the best coarse of action for someone suffering from schizophrenia is to stay the fuck away from the internet.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
its not my problem that you took the word bitch as a gender specific term. all your doing is trying to protect yourselves from the consequences of illegally consuming my information.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
starbucks and mcdonalds gang up on the smaller companies just because they can because their in rhe majority. They choose how you perceive the smaller companies just by making you completely blind to them. which makes your choice of where to go for food and coffee completely reliant on a concience choice to say no to the majority. something that is too hard for people to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.