The Elder Scrolls Online

NIGEL_sl

shitlord
they do think that, they just don't want to admit it. it's like the fanboys who tried to convince themselves that the matrix sequels were good, or the star wars prequels. everyone knew they sucked, but some people enjoy living in complete denial.
Are you another bot of the rabbit?

Lord Blanco_sl

shitlord
I just can't believe
everyone doesn't think this looks like a steaming pile of shit.
The Graphics Aren't Terrible And At Least They Don't Have That Splashy Cartoon Effect Like WoW developed That Makes Me Want To Puke.
Even If The Graphics Are A C+ , That Would Be Ok With Me, If The Pvp And End Game ContenT Is Fun. I Didn't Play Eq1 Or Daoc Or Ddo Or Tor For Thirty Years Because Of Graphics Alone

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Let me rephrase. The package is a pile of shit. I could barely care fuck all about graphics.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
This thread has gone full retard at this point.
This must be ZO's new marketing technique in grassroots threads that imploded. Send in the 3rd party organization and blow it up with trolling.
smile.png

Blackwulf and clan is going to get rich, but also have a very busy 2nd part of the year.

Lord Blanco_sl

shitlord
#1 Never Go Full Retard.
#2 All I Have Are Hopes. It Might Suck, It Probably Will Suck... But Maybe It Won't. Who Fucking Knows, Nobody. Some Reviewers Say It's Cool, Some Say It's Like Being On The receiving Or Giving End Of A Screaming Seagull

NIGEL_sl

shitlord
This must be ZO's new marketing technique in grassroots threads that imploded. Send in the 3rd party organization and blow it up with trolling.
smile.png

Blackwulf and clan is going to get rich, but also have a very busy 2nd part of the year.
Silly rabbit.

Did your anonymous mole tip you off?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like that he missed the "r" in "receiving." What a fucking awful schtick.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
The Graphics Aren't Terrible And At Least They Don't Have That Splashy Cartoon Effect Like WoW developed That Makes Me Want To Puke.
Even If The Graphics Are A C+ , That Would Be Ok With Me, If The Pvp And End Game ContenT Is Fun. I Didn't Play Eq1 Or Daoc Or Ddo Or Tor For Thirty Years Because Of Graphics Alone
This post makes me want to puke.

Lord Blanco_sl

shitlord
It's My Phone. Can't Help Caps And If I Try To Change The Letter It PutS It On The Top Of The Paragraph. Someone Else Try Android Swype Text On The Mobile Version
tongue.png

NIGEL_sl

shitlord
I said from the very beginning that the mobile site is bad.

That rabbit must not have had his insider developers on it. :-/

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You're full of shit, Swype doesn't do that on either version of the site on Android. You're obviously just trolling by typing that way.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Turn Swype off then. I had that happen to me with my last phone, so it is a legit problem side android phones have. But I wasnt enough of a douche to keep using it

Blackwulf

N00b
I think Blackwulf skipped retard and went straight to full qwerty.
I take my sister to a lunch and movie on her birthday and come back to all these accusations. On one level, I find it rather amusing, on another, I'm worried some of you are special enough to believe I am behind all those other accounts...