The Elder Scrolls Online

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I thought the world and visuals were generally pretty good in that video, but the combat looked pretty bad. It played out like typical MMO combat, where the mobs stand in place with perhaps a little minor pushback. In Skyrim, there was quite a bit of movement around, as you tried to get a better position or you backed up some to avoid hits. This, just stand in place and hit attack. And the knockdown effect where they quickly jump back into place looks idiotic. Skyrim did that well where if you someone was knocked to the ground, it took some time to get back up as it makes sense when you get smacked to the ground hard by something.

And listening to the guy try to explain why all these random races are now aligned was really painful. I didn't have much of a problem with most of what he said, but I had to skip through that because it was obvious they did not have any good reason for it. As someone who cares about lore in games, I was disappointed with that portion. Lolore indeed.
They aren't really awful by MMO standards but the graphics do look far worse than skyrims do which is kinda disappointing.

If anyone gets a beta key they don't want.
I am still looking, I will pay even I am not expecting much, however it would allow me to help Teso as well keep my mind off my C treatments before my C surgery in Dec 2013.
I am huge elder scrolls fan, but I feel this will be multiplayer skyrim and not really a MMO thus this is why I am not expecting much.
Cheers.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Has your butt cancer spread to your brain or something dude? People have politely asked you to stop with that crap. It's starting to sound REAL disingenuous.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
GUYS GUYS I GOT CANCERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR

PLS GIMME STUFF NOW, CAUSE I WANT TO DIE PLAYING TESO

srsly.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
You know, if I had Stage 3 Colon Cancer, possibly a life ending illness, I cannot for sure say how I would react in real life or on gaming forums. But these replies are fucking sickening and beyond trolling at this point. To all three of you idiots, you should take a break.

I am paying for beta key, so not sure where you girls got that I wanted free stuff.
I make close to 111k, fianc? makes around 80k so we be fine for you girls that are worried about me.

To the girls that posted in this thread, I just got done with day 3 of chemo, I will have to get chemo for another 6 weeks, then 6 weeks of rest, then I get my entire fucking colon taken out, then get what is called a stoma-bag for rest of my life then get more chemo,radation they still wont know into they do the chemo after surgey if the cancer is gone. All this is real fucking funny to the children that posted above me.
Thank God my fianc? is sticking by me, cant imagine having to go thru this shit alone at the age of 35 years old. Not to mention if had to date after having a stoma for the rest of your life.
My fianc? is sticking by me as well as my Careeer work that, I am on medical leave from.

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...Stage-3-cancer

I am sorry to anyone else that has to come read all this crap, normally I just post in the grown up section my updates, cause I have been warned that C and chemo were going to really affect my moods, so I decided to tell the board so in weeks ahead, as well as months if I ever flip out, everyone would know why.

Will pay 100$ for beta key, just want to verify its hero engine as well as garbage

Cheers.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You know, if I had Stage 3 Colon Cancer, possibly a life ending illness, I cannot for sure say how I would react in real life or on gaming forums. But these replies are fucking sickening and beyond trolling at this point. To all three of you idiots, you should take a break.
Sadly this board has a track record where
rrr_img_40282.jpg
rrr_img_40283.png
is the more likely outcome.

Blackwulf

N00b
So.... You guys check out that latest ask me anything on the official website?http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/new...-live-gameplay

Of particular interest:

Will there be an option to turn off the glow around enemies? - By Nate Collins

Yes, you will be able to turn it off. I will say that the glow is much more apparent when you're watching than it is when you're playing. It's very effective at helping with target selection, and you may find it useful in some situations, but it's up to you whether to enable it.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought he was confirmed to be someones troll account? Forget his name. starts with an A..

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So we either have someone pretending to have cancer for sympathy, or people mocking someone's colon cancer.

Stay classy rerolled.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I am not mocking someone's colon cancer.

I am mocking someone using a potentially terminal illness to leech goods from a community.

Keepin it real since 1999. Deal with it.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just send him a beta invite and he will not mention his "cancer" in the same thread ever again.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am not mocking someone's colon cancer.

I am mocking someone using a potentially terminal illness to leech goods from a community.

Keepin it real since 1999. Deal with it.
If he's playing it up purposely or greatly exaggerating then he's a douche. But if he's not and just brings it up a lot because it's the kind of thing that completely dominates your life then it does make you a dick.

Blackwulf

N00b
If he's playing it up purposely or greatly exaggerating then he's a douche. But if he's not and just brings it up a lot because it's the kind of thing that completely dominates your life then it does make you a dick.
There are a lot of dicks on these forums, because the internet makes you tough, edgy and hardcore!

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Dude he's bringing it up the same fucking sentence as begging for beta keys 100% of the time. Playing on people's emptions to exploit their generosity is more than low. It's disgusting.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I'm not referring to anything about the cancer, this is another issue. I'm wondering why this person is using an old guildmate and friend of mine's "name" on this board. Yeah, Tidbit doesn't "own" Tidbit, but there is only 1 Tidbit the Scaledclaw (1 person per server got that title...see Sean The Scaled Claw), so I'm wondering why in the world this name is being used here now. Posted it here because his previous post had been reported and I'm just now realizing that this isn't Tidbit.

Edit: Also, for the record, I didn't touch his Title.