The Elder Scrolls Online

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Dope sauce, 3PM PST on a Friday. Normal job hours FTW!
I noticed GW2 did this often also for such a large game , their "stress" test times were almost as if they only wanted to "sorta stress test".

And they may have valid reasons too and not want it all out , but if you want an all out stress test during the fall (NA anyway )make it on a Tuesday night from 7-11 est and you'll get the most home across the country with no football and so on.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
/\/\ You beat me
smile.png

This would be the worst use of a sick day.

Seriously.
Wife's CD Key has still never come for hers I noticed, but I'm in for tomorrow myself - we'll see if my dubiousness is correct or not. I did love Skyrim - so there's a glimmer of hope, but I'm still doubting I enjoy it.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Got an invite. Absolutely no desire to try it. Especially if it's just a 3 hour smash-the-servers. They never go well.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Got a stress test key myself also , barely time with job and family to enjoy FF atm, let me know if anyone still wants it for tomorrow (will check back in bit , going to be doing some remote server work and FF playing for a while)

piggvomit_sl

shitlord
Got a stress test key myself also , barely time with job and family to enjoy FF atm, let me know if anyone still wants it for tomorrow (will check back in bit , going to be doing some remote server work and FF playing for a while)
Hey man i didnt get one and my friend has been rubbing it in my face. Would love to test it out with him since we usually game together anyways. Would be awesome.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How are those of you in the beta getting in contact with one another and organizing yourselves?

Crone

Lol, this thread isn't nearly as organized as the FF thread, but it's a fairly limited beta test so far.

This stress test a lot of invites went out, but I forsee a board guild forming up as soon as it gets closer to release?

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I could use one as well if someone isn't going to bother. I totally forgot to sign up for this one.

Crone

Got past login, stuck on a blue loading screen bar...

WAIT!

Into character creation!! yaaaaaaaaa