The Elder Scrolls Online

Troll_sl

shitlord
This game is just so... m'eh. The graphics are crap. Especially when they set the bar with something like Skyrim... and don't say you can't expect that in an MMO. I know it's not reasonable to have that level of graphics, but this... this is shit. And the animations are ridiculously bad.

Everything else is just so mediocre. It feels like a game that could have been released 10 years ago with painted on, higher res shit textures.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
This game is just so... m'eh. The graphics are crap. Especially when they set the bar with something like Skyrim... and don't say you can't expect that in an MMO. I know it's not reasonable to have that level of graphics, but this... this is shit. And the animations are ridiculously bad.

Everything else is just so mediocre. It feels like a game that could have been released 10 years ago with painted on, higher res shit textures.
'Tis a shame then, that the Elder Scrolls name is attached to the game. What a waste, reminds me of SWToR

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So it's like Skyrim, if all the ruins, barrows, mines, etc. were bright as day, extremely small and linear, and filled with 20-30 retards ruining any possible sense of adventure.

Yeah, TES MMO was a great idea.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Logged in and created a character just fine. Got through the jail tutorial stuff and into the main world. Loaded fast, no complaints there. Was sort of weird to have an off-center 3rd person view but I got used to it. Graphics defaulted to low. When I went into the main world I checked them and put them at high and game still ran smooth but looked MUCH better. Game doesn't blow me away but Ill probably dink around with it some more this weekend.

asfastasican_sl

shitlord
I think the most fun I had was playing a mini-game with myself where I would see how many different error codes I could get while trying to reconnect several times in a row.

I almost got to level 3, before my friend and I got kicked off during a side quest.

'Tis a shame then, that the Elder Scrolls name is attached to the game. What a waste, reminds me of SWToR
At least Swtor had some sort of fleshed out game and storyline. I enjoyed the companion system at least.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
3 hours in, and...

I like its art style and music, but the rest are bad: general gameplay like questing, combat, animation etc.

I will prob still play it after launch with friends.

WildStar looks more fun than this.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This game is far less enjoyable than SWTOR, not even close. Then again I expected this where as with SWTOR I didn't. Whole time playing it just felt like Dungeons & Dragons Online just ten years later. I just don't see how the MMO and community element ever shows up in this game, it simply does not feel like an MMO at all. It really doesn't feel like Skyrim multiplayer mode at that.

Blackwulf

N00b
Well, I'm sure as heck not gonna try to change people's minds - at least you saw for yourselves. I'm either not as picky as some of you, or just a matter of taste, I dunno. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Some things are pissing me off (nameplates would be nice, for fucks sake), and obviously little bugs and server things. I'm definitely gonna stick out to level 10 and spend some time in Cyrodiil; I wanna see what's changed.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Well, I'm sure as heck not gonna try to change people's minds - at least you saw for yourselves. I'm either not as picky as some of you, or just a matter of taste, I dunno. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Some things are pissing me off (nameplates would be nice, for fucks sake), and obviously little bugs and server things. I'm definitely gonna stick out to level 10 and spend some time in Cyrodiil; I wanna see what's changed.
Nameplates, at bare minimum, would be nice to identify what the fuck is going on.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FoH/Rerolled has a pretty bad track record in picking good games. Most people here pretty much hate everything, and the things we do love at the beginning (SWTOR, GW2 etc) usually fall flat. Nobody is special in this regard. We are all as guilty as anyone else on this board for being wrong.

The best thing to do is just play the games for yourself. Everyone is different so there is a good chance of liking a game most others do not. Some people on this board still love SWTOR, GW2 or any number of other games that most of the rest of us despise. The number of WoWtards still here is proof of that.

There are so many mmo's out now that the thing to do is just find those that fit your personal playstyle, and ignore the haters. MMO's are becoming more and more like music. Rap, Metal, Country, Classical, etc etc etc..... no one style pleases all.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I am gonna try to force myself to play the game and at least progress a little, but it definitely gives the mediocre vibe so far.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I want to like this game but the offcenter 3rd person is throwing me off. I keep trying to put my character where I want to hit things. Is this just me? Its driving me crazy.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want to like this game but the offcenter 3rd person is throwing me off. I keep trying to put my character where I want to hit things. Is this just me? Its driving me crazy.
I thought there was a first person option. Is that not true? Or does it suck?

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Man, my ability to validate my self-worth by getting into not-so-exclusive betas really has taken a hit. Not only did I not get into the Wildstar beta, I didn't even get in to this beta they invited everyone and their slut sister to and the game is sh*tty.