The Elder Scrolls Online

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
I'm here. My dad passed away on Friday.
frown.png
losing a parent is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. You lose a lot of the kid inside.
frown.png
Sucks man. Dad passed a little over a year ago, and It's definitely a reality check. Hope you feel better.

To keep the thread somewhat on topic. Finally got this patched up, and made a Dark Elf Sorcerer. I made it to the sneak part of the entry dungeon and just couldn't force myself to finish the stupid thing again(played to level 6 on previous beta weekend). Why they couldn't just make a MMO version of Skyrim is so far beyond me. I feel like developers try to hard to plan every little thing out. Sure an open world Skyrim with people all over the fucking place would have some problems and likely have numerous imbalances, but you know what. The players will figure out counters. They will figure out all kinds of shit if you let them, and have fun doing it.

The sooner developers learn that you can have imbalances in a game, and areas for possible griefing of other players, but still have a very fun game. Then the sooner we can all start having fun.

vulken3_sl

shitlord
i have not been here long , but would also like to say that i am deeply sorry for your lose. my family and my best for you and your's in this lose.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
frown.png
losing a parent is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. You lose a lot of the kid inside.
frown.png
What happened, did he fire up the TESO beta and die of disappointment? You might have grounds for a lawsuit.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
frown.png
frown.png
Utnayan I am sorry for your loss. You have saved me $100.00's of dollars because I have not bothered purchasing games that you have reviewed. Not once have I regretted not buying them.

This game sounds like it will go down as yet another game that could have been. I sure do wish somebody would make a descent MMO worth playing for longer than 2 months. It seems that companies have gotten to a point where all they do is dress up a pig and make it real pretty. It is only after you take the dressing off do you realize that that is all it is. At least with a pig though, you can still get bacon.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
frown.png
frown.png
Fuck, sorry for your loss man. Next time you're going downtown during the day let me know, I'll get ya a beer at 8th street grill.

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
Interesting, they closed the forums up right at the same time the test ended. Last time, they were open until Tuesday to collect feedback. Of course, they deleted the official feedback/suggestion section of the forum so it shouldn't be surprising.

Just seems silly to not let people post/complain where the public can't see it. It would at least give the illusion of taking feedback/intending to adapt.

Hake_sl

shitlord
Played the Beta week-end until lvl 8. At level 6 i got bored, so i started exploring the world. I did some level 11-12 quests and it started to be fun. Fighting mobs 5+ level than you becomes a little bit challenging and makes the game more interesting, but you don't seem to get more exp for it (hard to tell). Crafting is good also. If they fix combat animation & sound the game would be 3x better.

bayr_sl

shitlord
Interesting, they closed the forums up right at the same time the test ended. Last time, they were open until Tuesday to collect feedback. Of course, they deleted the official feedback/suggestion section of the forum so it shouldn't be surprising.

Just seems silly to not let people post/complain where the public can't see it. It would at least give the illusion of taking feedback/intending to adapt.
Firor probably doesnt want his bosses seeing the overwhelming negativity, just shove this steamer out the door as quickly as possible