The Elder Scrolls Online

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Out of the very early mmo's DAOC was quite decent at launch , meaning purely mechanical , I remember playing it quite a bit with little downtime at launch.

Rift I'd agree for modern mmo's was very stable , huge queues , but still stable.
DAOC's servers were very stable. The game, however, was not even close to being done. Hibernia 30+ was not itemized at all. They had placeholders for the gear. Classes weren't balanced very well. The first two months nerfs were abysmal. They had too many levels and not enough content, also, for all three realms, but it was really bad for Hibs. I'm not even addressing the fact a level 10 healer could endlessly stunlock 50 Albs, and other fun game 'features' early on...

Give me queues over that, please....

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Oh 100% agree. Was more comparing it to the likes of other launches of the day like AO and so on. Just mean purely stability.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Do you realize it's a permanent change?

NDA will come down when Early access begins. They are too scared to do it before hand. It will impede box sales. They are already dealing with the community damage from the last weekend beta.
If the NDA is lifted soon, would that be an indication Zenimax isn't as scared as you perceive them to be?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
If the NDA is lifted soon, would that be an indication Zenimax isn't as scared as you perceive them to be?
Yes actually it would. Because there is 2 months to go for negative press/postings. Or, maybe they think they will get positive feedback. It will be a roll of the dice. There is no reason to have an NDA at this stage of the game.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Grave... I mean... Rescorla... Rich Lambert likes you. FYI.

I'm glad you found a place to land after 38 studios. But don't come on here and say you don't work for ZoS or question why I said it in the first place.

Believe me yet?

spronk

FPS noob
zenimax has already said there will be no open beta for TESO
ESO: No for Elder Scrolls Online - Elder Scrolls Online

however there will be more stress test weekends, so if you are on the fence register for an account on the teso website they mention in the article above and you should get into the stress weekends, which is plenty of time to level to 15 and see everything in the game

Pops

Grave... I mean... Rescorla... Rich Lambert likes you. FYI.

I'm glad you found a place to land after 38 studios. But don't come on here and say you don't work for ZoS or question why I said it in the first place.

Believe me yet?
You are as obsessed as any rabid god damn fan. These guys are trying to make a living. You were some failed punter weren't you?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Just proving a point, son.

Especially when he posts this little gem.

So instead of believing what you read about me catching Utnayan telling several lies (and other posters confirming it), do you believe him and think I work for Zenimax?
Just admit next time when defending your game from a pseudo-handle then saying I don't know the inner workings of the company when I exactly know what has been going on.

Rich Lambert should have been promoted after Zeb Cook was canned. Pretty sure he can agree with me on that one. The game would be far better off.

Pops

Just proving a point, son.

Especially when he posts this little gem.

Just admit next time when defending your game from a pseudo-handle then saying I don't know the inner workings of the company when I exactly know what has been going on.

Rich Lambert should have been promoted after Zeb Cook was canned. Pretty sure he can agree with me on that one. The game would be far better off.
What is your agenda? You compulsively bash many games.

Grave_sl

shitlord
Wait, you're saying I'm also Rescorla? Am I reading this right?

Awesome. I hope I'm the Tyler Durden of the pair, I guess.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Wait, you're saying I'm also Rescorla? Am I reading this right?

Awesome. I hope I'm the Tyler Durden of the pair, I guess.
Of course you are, and how convenient of you to somehow log into your other account at the exact moment this came up.

Holy shit you people amuse me.

Blackwulf

N00b
You are his polar opposite, what the fuck is your agenda? You must be getting paid.
I'm just having fun, Pops! Polar opposite of fucking nuts sounds good to me. On that note, I'm out! Enjoy the evening folks; drink an extra glass for me, and try not to get too busy tomorrow - it's Friday-eve!

Grave_sl

shitlord
Wow. You know, back on the old boards I found your rants to be agreeable more often than not, if a little too Scarlet Crusade. I think you might be off the deep end a bit here though. Also, I wasn't even shilling the game or denying any of the very valid points made here over the course of the thread, both good and bad. I called you out on a completely untrue statement that anyone in closed beta can back up and suddenly the conspiracy is deepening!

You're free to preach and rant, IMO. It's all good. No reason to lie about stuff that is going to be public knowledge within weeks anyway though as you get too carried away with it. That's the only reason I wanted to speak up.

And no, I'm not Rescorla, nor do I claim to work for ZOS. My opinions are my own, and I prefer to remain anonymous so I can participate in this community. Already had to go dark for long time even before the change to rerolled because people knew who/where I was.