The Elder Scrolls Online

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I think their "yes we're going to have an open beta" switched to "we're not going to have atraditionalopen beta" when the game got an M rating. Now, in order to make an account on the site to enter a beta key, you have to pass an age gate.
You would still need to create an account and verify your age. Oh well, who cares.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Free beta key... Good luck to one of u
smile.png

Welcome back to the ESO beta! Both you AND a friend of your choosing are invited to participate in the upcoming ESO beta test! Join us from Friday, February 28th at 12:00PM EST until Sunday, March 2nd at 11:59PM EST.

We encourage you to post the best screenshots and videos from your adventure! You're not required to follow a Non-Disclosure Agreement during this test, so share your favorite moments with the world.

You are guaranteed access to a future beta event where you'll be able to continue playing your character.

All you need to do is run your launcher and let it patch! Remember to log in with your UserID, not your email address. This beta is a stress test of our system. You are required to log into the NA server, but you can play the game in the language of your choice.

BRING A FRIEND
Would you like a friend to accompany you on your adventures? Simply forward this email and invite one friend to redeem this additional key:
Congrats to Murked!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
When did those emails go out? I was in the last weekend beta but never got one yet. Does this mean Im out?

Vitality

HUSTLE
When did those emails go out? I was in the last weekend beta but never got one yet. Does this mean Im out?
The standing information is that if you're account has been flagged for beta access you should still be good to go.

Check your account and make sure it says beta access. Also please post your findings, since I'm in the same boat as you but unable to log into my account at this time. (At work)

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm pretty sure that if you were in the last beta weekend, you're in this one. Just check your account, it should say if you're flagged for beta.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I cant until I get home but I will check for sure. I thought they would at least send me an email saying its on again.

I even wasted 10 minutes of my life by filling out their stupid beta survey.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I cant until I get home but I will check for sure. I thought they would at least send me an email saying its on again.
You would think so, however I doubt they've allocated a person to put "ANY" thought into these beta invites this time around.

As this thread has stated 100 pages deep - Resource management is lacking in the development of this game.

I'd love to eat my words though, they're a bit salty.

Vitality

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Was gonna give this another shot but I guess im not invited to this one. Guess they letting in fresh blood since I got into every other one.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Curious what you folks who bought the digital Imperial edition's account status shows on the Bethseda site ? I ordered mine from GMG with the 20% code, it said was the imperial edition , registered it on my Elder Scrolls account , and it says Explorer Pack with 5 days early access , but nothing about imperial edition. This the usual thing where I'll get another code from GMG that will then change it to Imperial Edition once launches ?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I really shouldn't get this game. I just can't seem to stay away from launch months which are always entertaining. Fucking addict.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Curious what you folks who bought the digital Imperial edition's account status shows on the Bethseda site ? I ordered mine from GMG with the 20% code, it said was the imperial edition , registered it on my Elder Scrolls account , and it says Explorer Pack with 5 days early access , but nothing about imperial edition. This the usual thing where I'll get another code from GMG that will then change it to Imperial Edition once launches ?
Almost makes it not worth the $16 saved to deal with shit like that.