The Elder Scrolls Online

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
If I buy this game, I would buy the imperial one because an extra cash is really nothing. I wonder if the physical version is worth the statue.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
If I buy this game, I would buy the imperial one because an extra cash is really nothing. I wonder if the physical version is worth the statue.
I went ahead and did this since the gmg coupon was 20 percent off. If I get a month of playtime out of this game it will be more then the waste of money Ipaid for panda land. Luckily I enjoy the ability to spend 50 bucks occasionally on unsure bets.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Almost makes it not worth the $16 saved to deal with shit like that.
Well even Amazon does it that way with physical editions and others, you get preorder code and then get CE code when game releases.

I'm guessing I'm ok because it notes 5 days early start on the ESO page instead of 3 which is supposed to be for the Imperial Edition only I believe ?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I just checked on my phone and I guess im still flagged because I have links to download client still.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
No im just saying that the option is still there for me, I dont know any other way to know if my account is "flagged" or not.

kudos

<Banned>
KY7WYHHDAYLJM3C9G7XR

RL7PL3669N9NDGL5J4AJ

Say something if you use one. Not sure if second code will work btw.

signati_sl

shitlord
Curious what you folks who bought the digital Imperial edition's account status shows on the Bethseda site ? I ordered mine from GMG with the 20% code, it said was the imperial edition , registered it on my Elder Scrolls account , and it says Explorer Pack with 5 days early access , but nothing about imperial edition. This the usual thing where I'll get another code from GMG that will then change it to Imperial Edition once launches ?
The first key is for early access, and you'll get a second key for the Imperial Edition some time nearer to the start of early access. The only exception are people who ordered the physical copy, but they might get delayed based on shipping or stock, so it's a trade off.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well, got an invite and didn't really want to give it a try...until I heard some of the positive responses lately. Will try it and see.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider

Interesting build.

Sorcerer
1h/shield & Bow
7/7 medium armor
That is a very interesting build. Probably good for high DPS in PVE and seems like it would be excellent at ganking in PvP. Probably not good for group fights with no AoE (That I could see but I don't know the abilities to well) but the single target DPS may be enough. Looks worth trying.