The Elder Scrolls Online

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Well, it will be WoW with Elder Scrolls lore, but without 8 years of polish. So it will be pretty bad at its worst, or simply not what most people here are currently looking for at its best.

Budrick

Molten Core Raider
I signed up, but never saw a score like "Above Average".
Was this on the screen after you hit submit or something?

Binkles_sl

shitlord
"Excellent" for including a brief description and clicking on their boxes allowing them to send you spam mail and NDA.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Submitted mine while on my lunch break, no problem. Used Firefox as my browser. Selecting the pve/large group, and pvp/ranked battleground filled my bar up.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Does every MMOhaveto be a WoW clone? I think at this point you can say the MMO have establish standards now and you cannot contribute all of them to WoW.
Ok, questgrind, game begins at max level, raid at endgame, daily quest bullshit all for +3 random generic gear game?

Railin_sl

shitlord
If this game is going to be quest grind bullshit count me out. Unless there is a comparable way to level pvp'ing or something else. Fuck mindless quest grinding, im over it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
gave me an "excellent" chance for beta, prob due to the Nerdslayer being an absolute beast. wish i could have signed up earlier, though.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
All jokes aside.... this game really doesn't anyone a reason to play outside of a shot of being just interesting enough to enjoy opening day rush which to me is the best part of a new MMO. We'll see how it goes over the course of beta....

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You know, every major release has gone through the "This is going to be fucking awesome" at some point with at least a significant crowd saying that, but this one seems to be universally derided before it even touches down. Watch it be fucking badass. (signed up and it will probably suck)