The Elder Scrolls Online

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
This close to release , the continued idea that the closed beta is on some magical patch version that fixes everything it getting a little thin.

signati_sl

shitlord
All of the long term posters said the same thing. It's mediocre to boring. I play WoW because it's the best thing going right now. I think your Fonzi reference is incredibly fucking stupid. Got any more 90's catchphrases for me? Maybe you could tell me WoW is cool and then say not!!!
Then go play it instead of being a seething cunt to shit on others' fun. Newsflash: WoW has been around a while, and we've already heard of it. If we wanted to play it instead of ESO, then we would be. Based on your behavior here, I'm glad you're staying with WoW instead of polluting other communities. Maybe Blizzard can bring back Battle Net, and you can go back to farming Diablo 2 for the next ten years. You won't be missed. Buh-bye now.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Then go play it instead of being a seething cunt to shit on others' fun. Newsflash: WoW has been around a while, and we've already heard of it. If we wanted to play it instead of ESO, then we would be. Based on your behavior here, I'm glad you're staying with WoW instead of polluting other communities. Maybe Blizzard can bring back Battle Net, and you can go back to farming Diablo 2 for the next ten years. You won't be missed. Buh-bye now.
What the fuck? Did you seriously just try the old bait and switch on me? You are the dickhead who mentioned WoW, not me. What fun did I shit on? I mean does a thread on Rerolled affect your levels of fun in game? Maybe you could tell me I am the weakest link in the next reply. Oh oh wait, maybe you could try to pull the old a-sphincter-says-what line on me!

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
This close to release , the continued idea that the closed beta is on some magical patch version that fixes everything it getting a little thin.
Except there are people who have actually played it. I know the "magic patch" thing is always a rumor but in this case there isn't magic to it; its just a patch that most people will get to play in two weeks.

Except there are people who have actually played it. I know the "magic patch" thing is always a rumor but in this case there isn't magic to it; its just a patch that most people will get to play in two weeks.
And its a pretty good one, too. It won't change anybody's minds, but all the changes and fixes are definitely for the better. Even a big complaint here, the lackluster starting islands and leveling curve are skipped in the patch.

Opimo_sl

shitlord
There are people streaming on the current "magical patch" right now.
frown.png

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Question in regards to 2nd weapon set @ 15.

How fast is the switch? Can you have the same weapon twice?

In a sense, is it feasible to say as a NB have one set mostly dmg/weapon moves and have the second set be daggers again but contain all the utility you want(Like teleport strike, snares etc) and just switch between the two as you need them, allowing you to have most of the skills you'd want.

Vitality

HUSTLE

In a sense, is it feasible to say as a NB have one set mostly dmg/weapon moves and have the second set be daggers again but contain all the utility you want(Like teleport strike, snares etc) and just switch between the two as you need them, allowing you to have most of the skills you'd want.
Switching is Near instant, and yes you can switch to the same weapon type, unsure if you can switch to the same exact weapon.

It is feasible to say that about any class, sure.

Take my NB for Instance:

I have my Restoration staff on my main slot with all my healing/cc/dots + HoT Ultimate

I have my Bow on my switch slot with Poison arrow (Interrupt) CC + Group Runspeed + Group Stealth Ultimate.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm good, I might have to test a melee NB this next weekend, though I don't think I will hit 15 unless I PVE most of that weekend. Then I can test it out. Since I was looking at NB and a lot of good stuff, but so limited with the 5 slots only, and that started thinking if I can just put Utility on one bar and damage on another.

And yeah I assume its 2 separate weapons, since its two separate slots. Not a big deal since it seems the good stuff comes from crafting and can just make two sets of daggers.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Hmm good, I might have to test a melee NB this next weekend, though I don't think I will hit 15 unless I PVE most of that weekend. Then I can test it out. Since I was looking at NB and a lot of good stuff, but so limited with the 5 slots only, and that started thinking if I can just put Utility on one bar and damage on another.

And yeah I assume its 2 separate weapons, since its two separate slots. Not a big deal since it seems the good stuff comes from crafting and can just make two sets of daggers.
Lvl 11 Boss in Open world Auridon drops purple one handed sword with + 9 poison dmg
Lvl 12 Boss just north of the sword boss drops a gnarly bow with +12 cold dmg on it

Gecko_sl

shitlord
All of the long term posters said the same thing. It's mediocre to boring. I play WoW because it's the best thing going right now. I think your Fonzi reference is incredibly fucking stupid. Got any more 90's catchphrases for me? Maybe you could tell me WoW is cool and then say not!!!
I am a long term poster. Mkopec is a long term poster. Others enjoy the game, too. My post was not directed at you, anyways. Not that you'd actually get the point, regardless.

I'll wait for your next meaningful analysis to add to this discussion like your last post:

Maybe they would do this because they don't want this game to be a deader piece of shit than it already is destined to be?
Because posts like this add so much to the conversation. Whatever would this board do without witty and spot on insight such as this to sway the masses? Carry on JTheRuler. I look forward to your next gem, since it certainly will make up my mind regarding whether to buy this game or not!

Rescorla_sl

shitlord

It should be almost an instant switch. The combat lag in 0.17 had a negative impact on how long it took to switch but it hasn't been a problem since 0.171.

You can use the same weapon type in both sets but you will need 2x weapons. In other words, if you are dual wielding on both sets, you will need 4 weapons.

On my NB I have bow on one bar and DW on the other bar. All of the abilities (Siphon and Bow) on my bow bar can be used at ranged. All my abilities (Assasination, Shadow and DW) on DW bar are melee range only.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do skills on both bars of two different weapons level up? Or do you have to switch to a bar for those skills to level up.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
The more I see of the crafting system, the more I think the limited itemization is by design. They really do seem to be pushing crafting, either self or others, as the go-to path for equipping your character. I can't recall but are there going to be local auction houses, or are guild stores the only generalized way to sell items to the masses?

Gecko_sl

shitlord
I expect the game to have issues. What is unacceptable are the phasing problems and quests bugging out in both beta sessions I played. I'm not sure if their mega server is ready for prime time based on my limited knowledge.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Do skills on both bars of two different weapons level up? Or do you have to switch to a bar for those skills to level up.
Only the skills slotted on your active bar gain EXP when you kill a mob or complete a quest. I have been told it doesn't matter how many times you use the skill or not.

For that reason, when you are about to complete a quest, it's a smart idea to remove skills you have already morphed and replace them with skills that you are still leveling up.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I am a long term poster. Mkopec is a long term poster. Others enjoy the game, too. My post was not directed at you, anyways. Not that you'd actually get the point, regardless.

I'll wait for your next meaningful analysis to add to this discussion like your last post:

Because posts like this add so much to the conversation. Whatever would this board do without witty and spot on insight such as this to sway the masses? Carry on JTheRuler. I look forward to your next gem, since it certainly will make up my mind regarding whether to buy this game or not!
You are so dense... Really though it was a valid reply. Why shouldn't they let people jump straight to PVP? I will reiterate the point over and over on any thread for any new game: don't put shit that people don't like in the game if you want to sell it. I swear this forum is like only forum on earth that has a small merry band of retards that thinks cock blocks are fun.

Oh and buy the game. I don't know why you think I would give a shit.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
You are so dense... Really though it was a valid reply. Why shouldn't they let people jump straight to PVP? I will reiterate the point over and over on any thread for any new game: don't put shit that people don't like in the game if you want to sell it. I sweartjus forum is like only forum on earth that has a small merry band of retards that thinks cock blocks are fun.

Oh and buy the game. I don't know why you think I would give a shit.
I think it's time to send little Timmy here into timeout.
biggrin.png

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only the skills slotted on your active bar gain EXP when you kill a mob or complete a quest. I have been told it doesn't matter how many times you use the skill or not.

For that reason, when you are about to complete a quest, it's a smart idea to remove skills you have already morphed and replace them with skills that you are still leveling up.
Did not know this, I thought it was usage. Very interesting.