The Elder Scrolls Online

Vitality

HUSTLE
So how is that UI that was causing much rage?
Most of the rage was on principle really, arbitrary clouding of game mechanics etc.

It's pretty negligable aside from dying to something you have no idea about outside of a small arrow on your health bar.

Also, interrupting bow users is entirely 100% harder without seeing a cast bar on your ui. As there is hardly any way to tell the difference between a casted attack like snipe or heavy attack. (A huge boon for bow users in small group pvp)

I'd say gear durability is a larger issue than the UI currently. I went straight up 2 hours at a time at 0 durability gear, because every time I put a new peice on it busted within the first 100 mobs (5 minutes of durability at my groups clear speed).

And Repair costs were entirely insane, I'm talking 1700 gold at lvl 20 to repair a full set. Which with my gold income (which was hyper inflated mind you) was like 33% hourly income to repair. Ludicrous.

For normal questing players they would literally have to sacrifice 50% income every level to keep their gear at maximum durability.

Not to mention durability lowers armor values, so you're super punished if you don't.

It end's up being cost efficient just to replace the gear as you go, and just dump the 0 durability gear into the deconstruction can.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'd say if you were 4-8 levels ahead of questing people, the nerf to mob xp was probably necessary. Though a buff to quest xp is what should have happened. Leveling in this game just feels way too slow questing.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'd say if you were 4-8 levels ahead of questing people, the nerf to mob xp was probably necessary. Though a buff to quest xp is what should have happened. Leveling in this game just feels way too slow questing.
I was mega poop socking to reach this disparity though.

Poop sock questers who skipped all the content and space barred through all the story were about a level and a half behind. And likely mega pissed that some nerds in a cave were keeping up without sacrificing story and immersion in the process.

Get fked immersion.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ut you picked this up ?

Son, I am disappoint.
Lost a bet/Pulltab winnings = may as well PvP.

Bet was that the Megaserver blew up immediately on launch. Technically I guess launch isn't until 4/4.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Collecting bear asses would be preferable to the quests they have now.
What you don't like being everyone's hero? Saving the world for 15% of your level and less money than it takes to buy a bowl of soup? Lets not forget the half hour rewardless travel time.

The quest system is basically a guy standing next to a bucket of water and an infinitely burning house that is too stupid to pick up the bucket and put the house out.

The Immersion...

God forbid use one of the plethora of Ice staves that even the wolves seem to carry from time to time to cast some magic on the damn thing.

Immersion, pls.

Now you kind of understand why I'm doing the Runneyeye thing and just slamming into a cave full of goblins murdering over a thousand an hour getting bags and bags full of "Rewards".

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Lost a bet/Pulltab winnings = may as well PvP.

Bet was that the Megaserver blew up immediately on launch. Technically I guess launch isn't until 4/4.
rrr_img_63838.jpg

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Anxiously listening to what you guys are finding.. keep the info coming.. i can't seem to get into an MMO these days at all.. i lose interest so fast and think, shit solo experiences are better.. pvp may be what is necessary for the hook
wink.png

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Anxiously listening to what you guys are finding.. keep the info coming.. i can't seem to get into an MMO these days at all.. i lose interest so fast and think, shit solo experiences are better.. pvp may be what is necessary for the hook
wink.png
We'll see how the PVP is in a few weeks, as well as the group combat. I'm interested, too and I'm playing.

Why not join the fun? This might be the last western MMO released.. Your last chance for something that isn't shiny and stylized...

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
This might be the last western MMO released.. Your last chance for something that isn't shiny and stylized...
You mean circa 2005? I'm fine with Everquest Next as the last Western mmo when it launches and puts the shovel to the 'Old World'.

Besides, I'm sure there'll be an indie or three releasing that will give us all of that bland dirt-styling all over again, since that's about all they'll be able to afford in budget anyways so no real worry there. Who knows.. since a lot of them are going to be PvP oriented, they just might end up being better overall anyways.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
This might be the last western MMO released..
Hopefully this and Wildstar will be the last well funded MMOs to try ride the WoW gravy train. We'll start hearing about new MMOs over the next 12-24 months that move away from that shit and are made with a passion instead of being aimed at making $$$

I'm going to be shilling hard on Garriots SoTA over the next 6 months - put me on ignore now would be my suggestion.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm not even sure shroud is an mmo

Also, I think several people old Blackwolf an apology lol