The Elder Scrolls Online

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have 80 inventory spots and that seems fine if you don't try to loot every single crate and barrel. You can crafting form materials that are sitting in your bank.
Really, as long as you avoid provisioning mats inventory isn't super bad (I'm at 110, bought all the slots, will have the 42k horse next time I grind it out a bit--speed horse, tho :p)

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Just FYI in the many hours I've PVP'd so far I haven't spent any time in the Dawnbreaker campaign. I don't think any of us have PVP'd there since the first few hours of the 5 day early access.

Khalid, I love healing in PvP but when I saw the healing in TESO I didn't even consider trying to heal. Smart heals and AE heals are awful.
My understanding is healing is an option and the designers don't want people just looking at grid or cast bars doing old school healing. My hope is at 50 it's more Blood Mage'ish.

I like the idea, but so far in my groups healing has been tough to figure out, although I'm just using a Resto Staff with a few points tossed into it.

Grahtwood is tough because the level disparity in prox areas is pretty high at times. I went from fighting level 17 bandits to level 23 fairly strong trolls. The zone itself is fun, though, and I also found the root asunder event, as well as some other cool quests off the beat and path.

I've been limiting my playtime due to other games and life, but I might try to do a good 5-6 hours today. Ping me if anyone has a PVP group around level 20: Rondel.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
About smart heals : on Resto Staff only Regeneration and Steadfast Ward are "smart", they land on the lowest allies but you need to be in their 28m vicinity. Regeneration hits two allies at once, and Steadfast Ward one. Yes, two and one. They're hardly hospitals on wheels. Grand Healing is a AoE HoT, and Blessing of Protection is a AoE buff, both which you have to actually target stuff. And Force Siphon is a debuff. I don't generally play healers in videogames but I'm having cool moments healing people in smal scale roaming PvP, even with the shitty latency we get playing from Europe. Hating healing is fine, if you dislike the role you can play DPS, Tank, Support, Assault, etc. But last night, buffing my friends, removing their CCs, healing them or landing debuffs on enemies was kind of fun, challenging (since as three people group attacking zerg tails we quickly got a lot of heat) and rewarding when you see your two friends alive and kicking while your enemies drop like flies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Grahtwood is tough because the level disparity in prox areas is pretty high at times. I went from fighting level 17 bandits to level 23 fairly strong trolls. The zone itself is fun, though, and I also found the root asunder event, as well as some other cool quests off the beat and path.
Yeah that's one thing I noticed in both Grahtwood and GReenshade is the areas are so non-linear you can easily move in the wrong direction. I've had to jump to different parts of the map because I messed up the direction several times, but I guess that's normal and is probably just me not paying close attention.
Speaking of rollbacks, I heard Greenwood is bad, and it looks like it's my next zone. Is there another option for me to level up in?
Like Cinge said GReenshade was fixed. I'm halfway through it. Zero crashes or rollbacks and only one bugged quest so far.

I've only found two quests in the entire game that I haven't been able to do, the quest in greenshade where you smash three uhm, piles of shit. And the frog quest.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Tonight we invaded the Hopesfire campaign where Red owned the entire map.
In the evening we took 3 keeps, 2 outposts and wiped a huge enemy force many times. Not a single time were we wiped.
nFU0HvG.jpg

G0UZBD4.jpg
rrr_img_64143.jpg

I am in a fucking 51 min Queue to Update my retail account key, and set up sub from the 5 day head start that was extended till Sunday.
I have had my retail key just fiquired. I would wait till Sunday to do it.

It says there are more then 100 users ahead of me if that number is even close to true and that is all Account MGMT can handle at one time then its mighty fucking sad.

Blackwulf

N00b
I am in a fucking 51 min Queue to Update my retail account key, and set up sub from the 5 day head start that was extended till Sunday.

It says there are more then 100 users ahead of me if that number is even close to true and that is all Account MGMT can handle at one time then its mighty fucking sad.
There was a 5 minute queue at 5 am when I woke up. I guess everyone one waited for today...

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where is it on the map?
It's usually in a dead end room outside the normal quest path. Iirc in the root public dungeon in grahtwood its the room to the north of where you finish up the quest in there(interacting with a crystal or something). Usually just check all rooms in a public dungeon and you will find the bonus event in each one. Though I'm not sure if any of them is soloable.

Silly procrastinators.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
FYI the account page is pretty fucking retarded that when you enter the billing information it automatically enters the account persons name and doesn't let you change it after you enter the CC info. So if you are paying for a wife/kid whatever you will have to have them change their name to your name in their account.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
The inventory management in this game is bullshit. The amount of running you have to do, PVP or PVE, is sometimes bullshit. The amount of shit you have to manage with your tiny inventory while crafting is bullshit.

However, the exploration, the feel, the class design, and the dialogue are all top notch. The PVP performance, when you can find pvp, is really good. At least 80 people on screen without difficulty. The dungeons that I've done have been mostly "okay." The public dungeons have been fun.
Double check the items in your person inv and the bank. I have seen where items havent stacked correctly. Not sure if they will fix this soon, it hasnt been often but sometimes there are 2 stacks of something and if you drag them together it stacks.

I was breaking everything but a few items for research to get the upgrading mats and extra crafting mats, thus never getting any coin but for selling made items on guild shops and questing. I noticed that most white items were just not giving anything and I started just selling those, then only breaking any green+ items to get the special update mats. I now can feed the horse, upgrade the bag and the bank plus able to list more on guild shops.

Your other option is to play the mail game with someone, loading up a letter for mail is about 20g. I havent seen a limit yet on how many you can send. If you have a buddy system with someone, just ping them as your mailbox and have them just return to sender. You then can keep your inv clear for questing and loots till you feel like heading back to town to clean up! I havent tried the COD and not sure if the items lvls will increase the postage?

If you really feel like going crazy, you could just COD some random person in the auto complete dropdown with a high COD cost wanting them to return to sender. But I will assume the COD post will increase your postage. Again, havent tested that.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
About smart heals : on Resto Staff only Regeneration and Steadfast Ward are "smart", they land on the lowest allies but you need to be in their 28m vicinity. Regeneration hits two allies at once, and Steadfast Ward one. Yes, two and one. They're hardly hospitals on wheels. Grand Healing is a AoE HoT, and Blessing of Protection is a AoE buff, both which you have to actually target stuff. And Force Siphon is a debuff. I don't generally play healers in videogames but I'm having cool moments healing people in smal scale roaming PvP, even with the shitty latency we get playing from Europe. Hating healing is fine, if you dislike the role you can play DPS, Tank, Support, Assault, etc. But last night, buffing my friends, removing their CCs, healing them or landing debuffs on enemies was kind of fun, challenging (since as three people group attacking zerg tails we quickly got a lot of heat) and rewarding when you see your two friends alive and kicking while your enemies drop like flies.
Even healing the L40ish dungeons can be absolutely brutal, though. There's a HUGE variance in the difficulty of fights, though. Generally most of the casters bosses are absolute jokes and the melee bosses who won't stay on the "tanks" need to be kited like a motherfucker, cuz they can 1 shot almost anyone else with a heavy attack. Mana's somewhat of an issue but usually only when I don't have a reprieve to use my heavy attack.

edit: Also, melee DPS in PVE is fucking lols. Don't do it, it's suicide <_<

Menion_sl

shitlord
So, we have been waiting 2 days for them to fix the main storyline quest so that we could progress to the VR content. Thy fixed the Groundskeeper NPC this morning and the very next quest in the storyline is bugged now. Awesome to hit 50 and not be able to do any content!
smile.png

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Poised to buy: Someone give me a quick rundown..

Is there any open world pvp?

hardcore/pvp server?

or is at all battle grounds / sieges?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Poised to buy: Someone give me a quick rundown..

Is there any open world pvp?

hardcore/pvp server?

or is at all battle grounds / sieges?
PVP is all queued for in a specific area for sieging between 3 factions. 10 campaigns to choose from with the ability to guest on other campaigns if yours is a yawn fest. No open world pvp. No special rule set servers, the only thing you pick is your region.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
WELP. Went to login and was met with this:

rrr_img_64232.jpg

I even logged into my ESO accout on the website and changed my password. Guess I can't play anymore? It wont take and this error keeps coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponsfree View Post

The inventory management in this game is bullshit. The amount of running you have to do, PVP or PVE, is sometimes bullshit. The amount of shit you have to manage with your tiny inventory while crafting is bullshit.

Loveing lots of stuff about the game but your post about those issues is so spot on its not even funny, even with horse and fast travel the running is a bitch, and the inventory tools mgmt. whoever designed that is in the wrong line of work.