The Elder Scrolls Online

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wykyyd(sp?) Framework, FTC or War Legend HUD, Multi quest tracker, Xautorepair, Thurisaz Guild Info(shows character names in guild roster), Spam Filter. Those are the ones I use.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
- Tamriel Combat Mod : Simple unitframes addon with moderate options.

- Lootdrop : Now you can see what you loot without having to deal with the loot window.

- Multi Quest Tracker : simple quest tracker.

There are other addons as well, but I consider these ones must have.

You can DL them here :Elder Scrolls Online AddOns

nicksw

Molten Core Raider
I would also recommend Research Assistant and Craft Research Timer addons to help with crafting. Research Assistant helps to keep track of the traits you havn't discovered yet and Craft Research Timer gives a nifty window with research time left on each of your crafting skills.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Never repair your gear until you're max level. Just replace it with whatever you find. Shit is expensive. Don't use autorepair Addons.

Sulrn

Deuces
So I heard a lot of mixed hype up until beta. Then everything (including the few positive murmurings) died off -- rightly so?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
So I heard a lot of mixed hype up until beta. Then everything (including the few positive murmurings) died off -- rightly so?
I heard a lot of non-specific negatives i.e. "its awful" for the longest time, in concert with not following the game. I bought it as a impulse buy a few days after launch and am enjoying it so far. There are a lot of aspects of the game I don't particularly prefer, but overall I'm having fun.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It's not a terrible way to spend a few weeks. That said, I got to to maybe lvl 20? before quitting. Fun for a few weeks though, certainly.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
This is the most I have enjoyed an MMO launch in a long time, for what it's worth. Hopefully the fun doesn't fizzle out like so many other MMO's.

baerf_sl

shitlord
This is the most I have enjoyed an MMO launch in a long time, for what it's worth. Hopefully the fun doesn't fizzle out like so many other MMO's.
Same here. This is the first time in a long time I've taken a days holiday just to play a game. And have another long weekend next weekend in which i intend to do the exact same thing. Really enjoying it so far and haven't touched RvR as yet even though that's what i ultimately bought the game for.

For those doing the RvR, how does it compare to DAOC?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
For those doing the RvR, how does it compare to DAOC?
I have more fun in the large scale RvR. Whenever it's me trying to get back to the crowd and I'm fighting a small battle (ie 4v4) I spend more time CCd than actually playing. I should have the heavy armor CC immunity unlocked soon, but man people love to CC you, and I think immunity is broken.

Blackwulf

N00b
4+ days played and level 47. Not even done with first faction, and only spent 10 hours or so in cyrodiil. This is definitely worth the box price + however many months you play.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Blackwulf what campaign you on?
Tuco come thorns PL my Dragon Knight in Unrest.

Also, Argonian Potions Racial.. potentially OP w/ potion speed glyphs and Medicinal / Snakeblood perks? Thoughts? Been doing some serious, spreadsheet min-maxing mental masturbation around here.

That or Dunmer for Fire dmg perk?

DMK_sl

shitlord
Definitely worth buying. I can't quite put my finger what it exactly is but the game is fun. Maybe it's the immersive environments or enjoyable melee combat. There are a few things that I just don't understand why they did that but for some reason it doesn't detract from the game. I'm yet to play end game but taking my time leveling up is very enjoyable.