The Elder Scrolls Online

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Well, heellllloooo there infinite login load, how are you? No, actually I'm not doing anything tonight.

Combine that with whatever bug requires me to completely quit out of the game every hour of so because my fps slows drops into the single digits and its ah-mazing.

Other than the few technical problems, which most people aren't having, game is really, really great. Between tons of work and my technical issues since the third day of early access, though, I have just been playing slow-boating completionist style; I am only level 22 so far.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Druids were great power-levelers in EQ, and Unrest was awesome. Festering Hag from the floor above FTW.

I didn't want to play an Altmer for my sorcerer, so did Argonian. Thoughts being that alchemy plus the Argonian passive would make up for missing the Altmer magicka passives. Only level 11 with alchemy 10, since this is my alt, but I am looking forward to potion madness. Hopefully everything will stack up nicely.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Definitely worth buying. I can't quite put my finger what it exactly is but the game is fun. Maybe it's the immersive environments or enjoyable melee combat. There are a few things that I just don't understand why they did that but for some reason it doesn't detract from the game. I'm yet to play end game but taking my time leveling up is very enjoyable.
What I personally like, is playing through the stories, advancing my character while knowing that eventually I'll stop being a gimp sub-50 in RvR. It's fun and a good motivator.

Plus it runs great even with 100s on screen, and you can see them at a good distance (no culling issues). I get a great frame rate, but for now SLI is broken so if you have more than 1 card it won't help.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
It's a shame they aren't aware that server maintenance relatively early on a Saturday sucks. I swore this game off and I actually like it now, too bad I can't play it.

NA Megaserver Offline - 4/12/14 @ 11:47pm EDT - Elder Scrolls Online

Just to be clear, tonight's maintenance was unscheduled and is addressing the issues that players were running into including lag, long loading times, problems logging in, and missing items.

Hope this helps clear up any confusion. Thanks.

Just to be clear, tonight's maintenance was unscheduled and is addressing the issues that players were running into including lag, long loading times, problems logging in, and missing items.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist

I was getting some serious lag earlier, so, acceptable.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
What alliance are you in and what level dawg?
Aldmeri level 12 NB. I'm still figuring out what I'm doing and I'm sure I've wasted points but I'm having fun enough. I think I'm going to create an Ebonheart dude, too, because the people I'm rolling with are dragging their feet and I don't want to get too far out ahead. You need to teach me to not suck at PVP because my roots are on PVE adventure time mode.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Aldmeri level 12 NB. I'm still figuring out what I'm doing and I'm sure I've wasted points but I'm having fun enough. I think I'm going to create an Ebonheart dude, too, because the people I'm rolling with are dragging their feet and I don't want to get too far out ahead. You need to teach me to not suck at PVP because my roots are on PVE adventure time mode.
I think I'm going to roll a new main on Daggerfall because they seem to have the least amount of people, come with me dawg.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I think I'm going to roll a new main on Daggerfall because they seem to have the least amount of people, come with me dawg.
Ebonheart faction? I'm guessing the Daggerfall bit refers to PVP. I picked Dawnbreaker because of this thread but I got no bones with rocking Daggerfall.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Speaking off, interesting info hereTESO Census

Results are weird because everyone keeps telling me that "AD has like x2 as many people as any other alliance faction"