The Elder Scrolls Online

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ut, Are you planning to play Archeage?
Haven't looked into it much. Is it any good? I have it on my computer.

Abe you are totally right. I love Rescora. He is my little pet. I would buy him a lot of beer. It would be like Reek in Game of Thrones, but I would be super nice to him and as long as I gave him beer he would hang out at the bar all night.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Haven't looked into it much. Is it any good? I have it on my computer.

Abe you are totally right. I love Rescora. He is my little pet. I would buy him a lot of beer. It would be like Reek in Game of Thrones, but I would be super nice to him and as long as I gave him beer he would hang out at the bar all night.
I dunno man. I see you more of a Jon Snow.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I love that guy!

Tuco you are in. Tuco can be a redeemed Stannis. No weird red head ladies please. That's all we need is you and some red head girl going up to a hotel room and out pops this black ghost evil thing that spills all of Reekora's beer and he leaves ;(

Vitality can be Oberyn Martell

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
For Utnayan I would go with the Targaryian prince killed off in book 1

I guess it is safe to assume at this point Utnayan isn't going to provide us with a list of all the PVP issues Sage/Firor is not allowing Wheeler to fix. His inside source must have clammed up.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Fucking spoilers god dangit..

Get off this list thang bud, Tuco already said there was a few things Wheeler said he had no control over. Like nameplates and likely some other PVP/PVE cross-related topics (use your imagination god dangit).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

I guess it is safe to assume at this point Utnayan isn't going to provide us with a list of all the PVP issues Sage/Firor is not allowing Wheeler to fix. His inside source must have clammed up.
Please don't derail from our roleplay to call out Utnayan's bullshit.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
I am also in this group.

I don't really know what you want in MMO but AA looks really promising.
I'm beginning to think Utnayan just hates all MMOs. I imagine if he were to play AAge he would find plenty of things to whine and rant about in that game too.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Paul Sage can be Dontos Hollard! Reekorla you ok with that? The Elder Scrolls Online itself can be King Joeffrey. We can put a box on the table and Dontos can come by and just slash the thing and run off or something.

I'll give AA a shot. Isn't it free to play? Not much to bitch about when you do not have people trying to sell a shitty game to recoup seven years of mismanagement with box sales under the guise of a popular IP to fool the masses.
smile.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Nah, definitely Jon Snow. He knows nothing.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

I'm speaking for myself here. If he can't turn on Nameplates in PVP how do we know he has the authority to do anything? I don't expect a designer to fix technical shit like lag and stuff but we have confirmation on one thing where he is getting overruled. Who knows how far the fuckery goes.