The Elder Scrolls Online

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
sux u guys are saying in this thread the game is dead, its one of the few games i was looking forward to before my deployment and now that i am recently back and considering purchasing i looked in here to see what is being said about it lately and you guys are saying its dead as shit

was it at least decent?

Itzena_sl

shitlord
sux u guys are saying in this thread the game is dead, its one of the few games i was looking forward to before my deployment and now that i am recently back and considering purchasing i looked in here to see what is being said about it lately and you guys are saying its dead as shit

was it at least decent?
Ahahahaha.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord

was it at least decent?
Every zone I've been in lately has lots of players in it. The members of this forum have largely all moved on to another game but there are still plenty of players. Tell me what your play style is and I will tell you if it's worth getting.

Blackwulf

N00b

was it at least decent?
It is far from dead. There are many improvements since launch, and lots more in the pipeline. Just give it a try for the free month, if you like it, you'll know by then. Pretty small investment; ~30 bucks for a box these days.

spronk

FPS noob
don't give these fucks your money go buy goat simulator 2013 instead and BE A FUCKING GOAT on sale on steam until tomorrow

anyone who still pushes this game should be forced to play Defiance every day

rtPNR6v.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
don't give these fucks your money go buy goat simulator 2013 instead and BE A FUCKING GOAT on sale on steam until tomorrow

rtPNR6v.png
Damn son that game looks like it's more fun then ESO.

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Every zone I've been in lately has lots of players in it. The members of this forum have largely all moved on to another game but there are still plenty of players. Tell me what your play style is and I will tell you if it's worth getting.
Megaserver. You could have 1000 concurrent and the game would seem absolutely poppin, but that's still a really low number.

Game is shit and only you and Blackwulf seem unwilling to accept it.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord

rtPNR6v.png
Do you ever actually play any MMO or are you one of those who just enjoys shitting up threads? Doesn't seem to matter what game we are talking about, your contribution is always the same.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Megaserver. You could have 1000 concurrent and the game would seem absolutely poppin, but that's still a really low number.

Game is shit and only you and Blackwulf seem unwilling to accept it.
Just curious but did you even play it?

Just like every other MMO out there it has its good points and it's bad points. The one thing this game does far better than any other game in recent MMO history is to cause some people to display an irrational hatred towards it. It really does boggle my mind why the self esteem of some of you here seems to be directly connected with the failure of this game.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider

was it at least decent?
Haha, I remember being super excited for SWTOR on deployment.

spronk

FPS noob
Do you ever actually play any MMO or are you one of those who just enjoys shitting up threads? Doesn't seem to matter what game we are talking about, your contribution is always the same.
How would you even know, like 90% of your posts are shilling TESO.

and yeah I do play MMOs just not shitty ones, maybe if you developed some refined tastes you could join the legion of GOAT fans. Or wait, am I interrupting the pages and pages of simcraft people are doing on TESO? No, the game is as fucking dead as your hopes and dreams. BUT GOAT LIVES ON

Save 40% on Goat Simulator on Steam

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
How would you even know, like 90% of your posts are shilling TESO.

and yeah I do play MMOs just not shitty ones, maybe if you developed some refined tastes you could join the legion of GOAT fans. Or wait, am I interrupting the pages and pages of simcraft people are doing on TESO? No, the game is as fucking dead as your hopes and dreams. BUT GOAT LIVES ON
I try to be as objective as possible. pointing out the good and the bad. Its much better than shitting up 90% of the threads here for games you never even played. Are you one of those fanboys of another game who get all emo when people leave that game to go play something different?

TESO is not the greatest MMO ever made nor is it as shitty as some of the nutjob haters make it out to be. Its average. If you like to solo the PVE quests are well done. If you like to do group dingeons that is well done as well. PVP was initially promising but as Tuco has documented, it is currently meaningless. If you are a hardcore PVPer then it doesn't live up to the hype. ZOS made some boneheaded decisions like no nameplates, no auction house, & guttting the addon API to satisfy the carebears are my three biggest complaints.

I compare the troubles ZOS had with this game to Bioware with SWTOR: rookie MMO design mistakes. Nothing that can't be corrected with time. With TESO I'll continue to do what I've been doing in MMOs for the past 15 years. Move on to something else when I run out of stuff to do and come back after major content patches/expansions.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I try to be as objective as possible. (...) TESO is not the greatest MMO ever made nor is it as shitty as some of the nutjob haters make it out to be. Its average.
TESO isn't just average when you play it from Europe, it's a genuinely awful dialup-like gaming experience designed by crooks and amateurs. If they've said there wouldn't be Eu located servers at launch, most Eu people would never have bought the game. It's a massive scam.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
TESO isn't just average when you play it from Europe, it's a genuinely awful dialup-like gaming experience designed by crooks and amateurs. If they've said there wouldn't be Eu located servers at launch, most Eu people would never have bought the game. It's a massive scam.
I've always agreed with your complaint on the EU megaserver issue. It really doesn't make any sense why they can't house the EU server infrastructure somewhere in the EU.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Doesn't Europe have some pretty good consumer laws that should have allowed anyone from Europe a full refund?