The Elder Scrolls Online

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Since you obviously are not playing it, why do you even care? Is it going to cause you to have a shitty day if you find out some people are still having fun playing this game?
I really liked the game so slow down sparky. It made me wanna break out morrowwind aka what tucbro said

spronk

FPS noob
AND SO IT BEGINS AGAIN, TWO MIGHTY WARRIORS ENTER THE THREAD ONLY ONE WILL LEAVE ALIVE

bloodsport.jpg

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
I can do without the Ut + Res = shitposting that seems to be starting up again.
Erronious asked,I explained and Tuco confirmed. I'm fine with that.

BTW since you own this site, if you don't like it why do you allow Utnayan to continue shitting up threads? Blank was behaving just like Utnayan over in Wildstar and Tarrant warned him to stop or risk getting banned. Shouldn't the same behavioral standard apply across all the threads.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
/\/\ And I revised your history.

Nah I had one reply. I'll leave it at that.

May as well bury the thread in the Graveyard along with FF14 because no one is playing it. There isn't really anything to discuss anymore aside from how horrible the game is, and it's upcoming post martem. Which I will say will be better than the Vanguard post martem.

Oh one last thing, I *was* wrong about Rescorla vanishing after TESO shit the bed. He is still here and does play other games. That one I will admit.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
I lack the diplomatic tact Draegan showed. Both of you shut the fuck up already.
Amen. Let's get back to the business of making fun of and pointing out good things about ESO and leave the personal shit out of it.

I don't even think Ut hates the game. He just hates the people that made it... kind of like I don't hate the Yankees, but I can't stand the fuck out of their fans with that stupid 'Deeerek JEEEETER>> clap clap clap clap clap' ala Duke U style so I rooted for them to lose every time they suited up.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
I don't even think Ut hates the game. He just hates the people that made it... .
Ut seemed to have a very personal beef with the studio and it's execs. It also seemed he was way off on some points. Rescorla was accurate with his points, and while not as zealous and silly as Ut, did come off as a shill.

I'm curious how they are doing sales/sub wise for this game. I think the foundation is there for a very good game, but some of their designers really made some awful decisions. The absolute best thing TESO could do right now is dial up Pardo and drag him in to take over this train wreck.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ut seemed to have a very personal beef with the studio and it's execs. It also seemed he was way off on some points. Rescorla was accurate with his points, and while not as zealous and silly as Ut, did come off as a shill.

I'm curious how they are doing sales/sub wise for this game. I think the foundation is there for a very good game, but some of their designers really made some awful decisions. The absolute best thing TESO could do right now is dial up Pardo and drag him in to take over this train wreck.
I did have a personal beef. I have a personal beef with any group of people that lie their asses off for the sake of a box sale in a genre which has pretty much imploded when there is so much potential for us to play awesome games.

I still have a personal beef. And so should you.

Look up opportunity cost. And you will see this game, and many others, where the relics continue to drag it all down. No one is a hero here. No one is a God. Just normal people. And some really love making games. Like Grave. Like Alex. But the people that hold back creativity in the vein of their own ego, is what destroys this genre. And that, is the absolute 100% truth brother.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Erronious asked,I explained and Tuco confirmed. I'm fine with that.

BTW since you own this site, if you don't like it why do you allow Utnayan to continue shitting up threads? Blank was behaving just like Utnayan over in Wildstar and Tarrant warned him to stop or risk getting banned. Shouldn't the same behavioral standard apply across all the threads.
What!? Fuck this guy asking for a long time poster to be banned. What have you been here for 30secs and white knighting a game that obviously came up short in a lot of areas. Blank was an alt that was asking to be banned. Holy shit guys call these fags out on this shit.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thats as if Pardo would even take this Job (or is allowed to, contractually.) Hes no Jesus to Gaming, but damn would he be a hell of an improvement, to the game and that team.

What!? Fuck this guy asking for a long time poster to be banned. What have you been here for 30secs and white knighting a game that obviously came up short in a lot of areas. Blank was an alt that was asking to be banned. Holy shit guys call these fags out on this shit.
This isnt FoH anymore. Whether thats a good thing or not is debatable. Asking for someone to be banned anywhere is pretty shitty, though.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
This isnt FoH anymore. Whether thats a good thing or not is debatable. Asking for someone to be banned anywhere is pretty shitty, though.
You both missed the point. Whoever this Blank guy is was behaving no differently in the Wildstar thread that Utnayan does in this thread. Tarrant threatened him with a ban. Seemed like a double standard to me. Why threaten to ban one for shitting up threads and not the other?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I did have a personal beef. I have a personal beef with any group of people that lie their asses off for the sake of a box sale in a genre which has pretty much imploded when there is so much potential for us to play awesome games.

I still have a personal beef. And so should you.

Look up opportunity cost. And you will see this game, and many others, where the relics continue to drag it all down. No one is a hero here. No one is a God. Just normal people. And some really love making games. Like Grave. Like Alex. But the people that hold back creativity in the vein of their own ego, is what destroys this genre. And that, is the absolute 100% truth brother.
I love beef.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
You both missed the point. Whoever this Blank guy is was behaving no differently in the Wildstar thread that Utnayan does in this thread. Tarrant threatened him with a ban. Seemed like a double standard to me. Why threaten to ban one for shitting up threads and not the other?
Now you're just being silly.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He doesn't mean anything to this community.. I'm all for new folks but asking to ban folks? He can eat a fat one. Fuck him. Rrp atleast