The Elder Scrolls Online

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You both missed the point. Whoever this Blank guy is was behaving no differently in the Wildstar thread that Utnayan does in this thread. Tarrant threatened him with a ban. Seemed like a double standard to me. Why threaten to ban one for shitting up threads and not the other?
By this logic I'd have to ban you as well for continuing to shit up this thread. I also can't even believe that you're being serious in trying to compare Utnayan and Blank. I don't know if you really are some sort of newfag or if you actually think that a Mod would ban Utnayan because you compared him to a troll alt. I wouldn't have given either of you the infractions you got before, but they also should have served as a fucking warning that this tit for tat is getting old.

Sack the fuck up.

Vitality

HUSTLE
rrr_img_70726.jpg

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I did have a personal beef. I have a personal beef with any group of people that lie their asses off for the sake of a box sale in a genre which has pretty much imploded when there is so much potential for us to play awesome games.

I still have a personal beef. And so should you.

Look up opportunity cost. And you will see this game, and many others, where the relics continue to drag it all down. No one is a hero here. No one is a God. Just normal people. And some really love making games. Like Grave. Like Alex. But the people that hold back creativity in the vein of their own ego, is what destroys this genre. And that, is the absolute 100% truth brother.
As much as I love your rants and the stuff you say, you can't lecture from your high horse when you bought the game too. Have the courage of your convictions to not play what you spend 3 years railing against or stfu.

spronk

FPS noob
BUT HE LOST A BET THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING

while I personally don't think there is a huge correlation between how many people subscribe to a sub-reddit vs subscriber numbers this dude keeps track of that shit can sort by the various columns
http://mmo.blakey.co/growth

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
ESO has problems for sure, but one of the problems it had at release is that its forums were a travesty. I don't know when they got usable but for a while after release reddit and uhm, tamriel foundry? Were the places to go for ESO discussion. Once they got their forums in order people migrated there.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
ESO has problems for sure, but one of the problems it had at release is that its forums were a travesty. I don't know when they got usable but for a while after release reddit and uhm, tamriel foundry? Were the places to go for ESO discussion. Once they got their forums in order people migrated there.
Wasn't as bad as the Warhammer forums.

I remember they had "BETA" slapped on the top of it for like.. a year.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Hundreds of millions of dollars poured into game. Can't provide working forums. Pretty much sums up the whole problem and why the game failed.

MaseK

Molten Core Raider
I think most of the changes detailed are for the best. There seems to be a realization that they not only need to add content but change the way the game feels.

The biggest negative is the changes to the veteran rank difficulty. I duo a dk and Templar and veteran content 1-2 levels above is already easy with the only content that takes even a semblance of skill being dungeons/public group dungeons. I haven't tried out the new changes but I suspect it will be way too easy.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Gaze upon the latest words from Matt Firor, Utnayan's secret crush:
I don't care if you want to try poking the bear, but if Utnayan comes back in here and another argument starts up as a result then I am not going to want to hear you complaining later about Utnayan shitting up the thread.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone really care at this point? Seems like the damage is done.. I wonder how many active accounts they even have at this point?

Blackwulf

N00b
I don't care if you want to try poking the bear, but if Utnayan comes back in here and another argument starts up as a result then I am not going to want to hear you complaining later about Utnayan shitting up the thread.
You got me mixed up with someone else, little fella.

Does anyone really care at this point? Seems like the damage is done.. I wonder how many active accounts they even have at this point?
A lot. I mean how much is a lot, though? A few hundred thousand? Still a pretty big business by most people's standards. I'm sure they are hoping for millions of console users still. Everything they do to improve the game between now and then will help that prospect.