The Elder Scrolls Online

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I wish this game would just go the TSW route and make it shared world or whatever. Seeing 85,000 people at quest givers and in your "epic" quest doesn't make much sense.

I find the game to be relaxing, the combat with a controller is top notch and is definitely the best part of this game for me. I do not like it very much on mouse and keyboard, though I have to say I have only played it for about an hour or two with M/KB. The auction system is jank, I don't really sell anything. But, in all until later in the game, gear doesnt mean anything. You basically just want your gear to give you bonus EXP %. The graphics are amazing in my opinion and I feel that some of the artists really felt excited to do the job. The game can be played quite easily as a single player or 1-4 player type setting with a few friends. I find it best with duoing. You can go anywhere and quest to your hearts content, but fastest leveling will be grinding groups of enemies. There are some new additions of raids, dungeons and heroic style dungeons.
Ya know, one thing I do like as well is having to pick your "best" skills. This kinda reminds me of EQ sometimes where you have slots, you cannot hotkey the entire skilltree. You basically pick around 6 skills and an ultimate and a few potion slots and you cannot swap skills in combat (kinda swap skillsets by weapon swapping).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
I also have a few Morrowind Upgrade keys + Discovery pack if anyone needs a key. Ill trade for some in game currency or karma or whatever let me know hah.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I also have a few Morrowind Upgrade keys + Discovery pack if anyone needs a key. Ill trade for some in game currency or karma or whatever let me know hah.

I'm game if you still have them available. I play so infrequently it would be better served on someone else if they chime in.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

If the keys are universal across platforms - wife and I haven't bought our second Morrowind PS4 upgrade yet - but we literally just started, so in-game cash wouldn't be doable. Let me know if there's something we could swing for one of the spares.

If the keys are universal across platforms - wife and I haven't bought our second Morrowind PS4 upgrade yet - but we literally just started, so in-game cash wouldn't be doable. Let me know if there's something we could swing for one of the spares.
Key was for PC, as of right now it is gone. Np about the cash, I wasnt looking to sell it anyway just more of a donation. I am a pretty new to the game as well.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Been playing this on PC, lot of fun. I'm addicted to making characters though so I spend half my time finding skyshards and mage books /cry. Love the new dwarven spider mount though haha

Been playing this on PC, lot of fun. I'm addicted to making characters though so I spend half my time finding skyshards and mage books /cry. Love the new dwarven spider mount though haha
That mount is pretty sweet. I use the mount from Elder Scrolls Legends. But, like you I've made almost every class to level 20 and I cant do the start of the game in Daggerfall anymore. Luckily, I can go anywhere to level. I'm using a Magicka Warden now, resto staff/destruction staff. I like to kite or challenge myself kiting anyway.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Does anyone know what the install size is? Googling says anywhere from 50-80gb. I'm capped at 250gb a month, and 50gb is already pushing it for me to play.

Not sure the game is even worth playing, but I'm tossing the idea around.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I picked this up on ps4. I'm kinda enjoying it, feels more like eq than anything I've played since.

I went full healing templar and got him to 28.
Any tips for healing in the dungeons as I get higher? I'm probably averaging 0.8 group member deaths per run. Seems like some of the dps pulls agro and gets two-shotted.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm having a blast with this on ps4.

Anyone with a low level up for grouping? The only randos with mics I've run into are the singing, cursing 12year olds or the stoner, snorting 20 something's.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm having a blast with this on ps4.

Anyone with a low level up for grouping? The only randos with mics I've run into are the singing, cursing 12year olds or the stoner, snorting 20 something's.

lornahlovelorn is el woman's PSN when she's playing this - she's a bit more normal and could probably point you towards more normals.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Still have never seen a game be so hard to launch. The amount of problems I get just trying to get to the character select screen ffs