The Elder Scrolls Online

Maebe_sl

shitlord

I also find character movement more enjoyable with a controller than WASD tbh.
Sir, I strongly disagree. The difference in our opinions is so vast that I don't believe it can possibly be reconciled. I am so disgusted by your contrary position that I simple wish to register my shock, incredulity and revulsion with the ideas and feelings you have expressed.

Good day sir.

rrr_img_30892.jpg

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Where the fuck is UT at? I thought he would have been all over this shit by now. He die from laughter or something?
In playa del Carmen! Honeymoon. Woot!!!! I'll be back Sunday but this shit is hilarious. Back to my cervesas! Adios!

Blackwulf

N00b
Decent interview if you're a DAOC fan:
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/v...1/videoId/3123

But I think the most interesting bit out of E3 has nothing to do with ESO - apparently EQ Next was shown behind closed doors and MMORPG.com liked it so much they gave it best in show:
Say what? You thought this one wasn?t at E3? Well, really... it wasn?t in any official capacity. But we were treated to an early look at what SOE has planned for the game?s unveiling in August and we were quite simply blown away by every little detail we saw. This is going to sound like a cop-out, but we can't say why we are choosing EQN as our Best of Show because we've been sworn to secrecy until the big debut in August. What we can say is that we saw grand plans for the world's largest sandbox and it was more than enough to stand head and shoulders above any game we saw at E3. When Sony pulls back the curtain later this summer, you will not be disappointed. EverQuest Next is this year's E3 Best of Show, and in just a couple months you'll all understand why. We promise.
I know - MMORPG.com are pretty useless, but they've been pretty solid in ESO's corner, so this surprised me. Maybe Sony paid them more
smile.png

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Not gonna lie, don't have time for most betas. I've only even signed up for Wildstar, and with only one e-mail. If they invited me to TESO, I would PM it to Tuco, who I expect would PM it to someone else.

Still no beta key for this or wildstar even with me having zero faith in either from art style to company as well as game engine.

Still would love to get in even stress test just so can confirm this sucks as well as using the Hero engine.

Cheers.