The Elder Scrolls Online

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know, if I had Stage 3 Colon Cancer, possibly a life ending illness, I cannot for sure say how I would react in real life or on gaming forums. But these replies are fucking sickening and beyond trolling at this point. To all three of you idiots, you should take a break.
It's called family > video games.

Bringing it up is fine, bringing it up in almost every post. At this point he should just put that shit in his signature.

I'm not sure that's the AlexieFL guy, maybe though. Since he would constantly remind everyone about his wife and 5 kids he would play video games with.

roger_sl

shitlord
For the same reason Utnayan used to be nfl star and a mmorpg wizard in 1920 while riding along side napoleon. It sounds all fake.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Didn't this guy claim to be friends with some famous devs and to have insider info on past MMOs? He definitely sounds like a pathological liar.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'd be on a practice squad for the minimum $ players get.
And that's all I ever was. In 1997 it didn't pay much.

With that said, Blackwulf just what do you expect. You are highlighting a conversation about "Ask us anything" where all the questions were obviously not "Ask us anything" and stupid shit no one cares about like where did all the mud crabs come from and hey look, you can toggle off red outlined NPC's.

Blackwulf

N00b
And that's all I ever was. In 1997 it didn't pay much.

With that said, Blackwulf just what do you expect. You are highlighting a conversation about "Ask us anything" where all the questions were obviously not "Ask us anything" and stupid shit no one cares about like where did all the mud crabs come from and hey look,you can toggle off red outlined NPC's.
It's been a pretty big issue among immersion type people. You know - TES fans, those pesky millions of players Zenimax is trying to court.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It's been a pretty big issue among immersion type people. You know - TES fans, those pesky millions of players Zenimax is trying to court.
More like trying their hardest to paint the game something it isn't to capture as many box sales as possible. What they should have done was give the game it's own identity in the IP rather than what it is today. It could have easily been done given all the resources they have access too, which would have made the game very unique.

Lord Blanco_sl

shitlord
I think the outline might prove useful for pvp assist targeting or endgame fights. especially if you can set a main assist and see one persons particular red outline. possibilities.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I think the outline might prove useful for pvp assist targeting or endgame fights. especially if you can set a main assist and see one persons particular red outline. possibilities.
I totally agree with you. What is ridiculous is that Skyrim didn't have that and that is who they are trying to pander too in the hopes of selling boxes to those folks. No one cares about how important npcs are highlighted in the game to mark importance. The problem now is this game literally has no identity.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not sure that's the AlexieFL guy, maybe though. Since he would constantly remind everyone about his wife and 5 kids he would play video games with.
I don't know for a fact that he is AlekseiFL, but I would bet everything I own that he is.

Through IP comparison they are both in the same exact geographical location. They both post in the same style and broken English. They both post in the same types of topics. Aleksei "quit" the boards on March 31st and Tidbit was created less than two weeks later. The circumstantial evidence is pretty heavy, but the fact that he's ignored several people calling him out speaks more than anything.

I won't hate on the cancer thing. Maybe this is his way of dealing with it. If hedoesn'treally have it, it's one of the most pathetic things I've seen on these forums and that's really saying something. If he does have it, he might want to give it a rest in threads other than the one he started in the Grown Up forum.

spronk

FPS noob
aleksei was a pretty fucked up dude, he always brought up his hot wife and 3 daughters who all played MMOs together or some shit. Someone did some digging and found out he was a single guy basically living off welfare/disability and was always asking on law forums for advice on shit like bankruptcy and welfare. So yeah, just leave the poor guy alone he's pretty insane but has a lot of free time I guess, wouldn't send any donations or keys his way tho.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Plus he had some weird stalker fetish with Brad. The guy is a total weirdo.. The great iron sheik says it best! Go fuck yourself!!

Falmer_sl

shitlord
aleksei was a pretty fucked up dude, he always brought up his hot wife and 3 daughters who all played MMOs together or some shit. Someone did some digging and found out he was a single guy basically living off welfare/disability and was always asking on law forums for advice on shit like bankruptcy and welfare. So yeah, just leave the poor guy alone he's pretty insane but has a lot of free time I guess, wouldn't send any donations or keys his way tho.
Link to thread/post where Alexei got outed?

Also, why is it always cancer? The guy who took down the 2nd version of FoH faked cancer too (among other things), didn't he? People like that need to get creative and start faking AIDS or leprosy.

DMK_sl

shitlord
The thing is whether he is lying or not he is in a worse position then nearly all of us.. He clearly has issues. I'd say he is trolling but it would be such a pathetic attempt I doubt it.

Blackwulf

N00b
Interesting article here:http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1...ld-calculated/

During E3 a Zenimax developer of The Elder Scrolls Online stated during a GameSpot interview that players move at 6.5 m/s with there being nine zones in the province of Cyrodiil, each of which is three kilometers from one side to the other.

Now Redditors have calculated the length of time it would take to cross that distance. Seeing as the game world measures 27 kilometers from one end to the other, a quick calculations shows that 27,000 meters devided by 6.5 to give the number of seconds comes to roughly 4153.9.

Dividing this figure by 60 shows that it takes a little over an hour - 69 minutes to be precise - to cross the entirety of Cyrodiil. Given that this is for just one province of Tamriel players will almost certainly have to rely on fast travel to get from one region to another.