The Elder Scrolls Online

Blackwulf

N00b
Everyone knows about it. Or should. Good to see them actually show it for once but you would think they may want to make it a bigger deal.
God, you clearly don't know anything about marketing. It's not cool unless the players find out about it from some hidden code in a cracker jack box that they have to edit the source code of a hidden web page. If we just posted on our website "Level 50 pvp test this weekend" we wouldn't "be viral" or "hip with the kids" and their "internets"

edit: P.S. I fucking HATE marketers, salesmen, and politicians. Careers that attract sleazy people make me shiver. I don't know why, but lawful evil has always been more contrary to what I find morally acceptable than just some cracked out drug dealer robbing a store.
I don't like salesmen and politicians either. In this case, though, Utnayan just read something from a beta tester on the SA forums. I don't think Zenimax has made any sort of statement about this weekend...

Blackwulf

N00b
No Blackwulf. It was supposed to happen this weekend. It might be now.
I don't think you guys understand me. I know "something" is going on right now, but it's not cause Zenimax is doing some crappy marketing, it's cause some beta testers are talking on forums. If Zenimax wants people to know about "something" then they usually aren't shy about it. That's all I'm saying. Or are you guys saying that Barab and other forum leakers are Zenimax employees doing some kind of grass roots super secret marketing?

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
No Blackwulf. It was supposed to happen this weekend. It might be now.
Go fuck yourself dude. You have so much ESOL hate sand down there in your vag that you just can't stop yourself from posting constant dribble about this game in this thread. It's a game play it or don't but being a constant bleeding cunt on this thread makes me want to scratch out my eyes reading every post you make.

Google my forum tag if you think I am blackwulf. No idea if I will even purchase ESOL but I must say regardless if any negatives I experienced this weekend the devs were right with the engine being able handle large scale players fighting fairly smoothly.

In conclusion , yes go fuck yourself.

asfastasican_sl

shitlord
It's because they are noobs here. The rest of us are used to it.
Pretty much. Utnayan got some props for being a bleeding vag about Vanguard, but his resume ends there. Beating up on second rate mmo's doesn't make anyone a hero. Not really worth talking more about him in general though.

And yes, this is my first post since whatever the fuck happened here. I was on these forums over a decade ago. Complaining about this post or calling me a fetish stalker would make you look like a bleeding vag. See above.

As for the shill nonsense, who cares? If Black isn't a shill then he's just a fanboi. Not like him being a fanboi will reward him or reward us. It sure as hell won't make this game any better.

Any mmo junkie can see the writings on the wall and be concerned for the PvP in this game. Let's be honest, Bethesda has zero experience creating PvP content and it seems like any of their extra devs are from dumpster fire mmo's. I'm pretty sure that some of them worked on UO so you can have that as a silver lining.

The PvE will probably be fine. No real first person is a travesty, but oh wellz. They wouldn't have the balls to force first person on us unless they actually had real confidence in their product.

On a side note, is anyone concerned about the whole no cooldowns thing? It sounds a little sketchy from a gameplay standpoint.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So there is an ongoing PvP Stress Test (Friday, september 20th at 6pm until Sunday, september 22nd at 11:59pm EDT). Invites state about the "Massive PvP region of Cyrodiil, large scale sieges with level 50 characters". I guess we'll hear about RvR leaks pretty soon.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So there is an ongoing PvP Stress Test (Friday, september 20th at 6pm until Sunday, september 22nd at 11:59pm EDT). Invites state about the "Massive PvP region of Cyrodiil, large scale sieges with level 50 characters". I guess we'll hear about RvR leaks pretty soon.
Oh hey look at that. You fucking morons. Dear teso employees, get the fuck off this forum and shut the fuck up. You all have more important things to do. Like kissing firors yes man ass to save your job which 80% of you will have end in April.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Anyone have an opinion about the PVP? I'm really interested in seeing if it's any good.
It sucks. Ask the testers. This weekend was a fucking mess. Which, in any reality other than the employees trying to get a shipped title on their resume and get the fuck out of there, will have Paul sage glossing it to sell those boxes. First person equals a shitty camera zoom to fuck over Howard and his crew to sell off an IP. Pvp is fucking atrocious in this piece of shit game.

JordanJax_sl

shitlord
Oh hey look at that. You fucking morons. Dear teso employees, get the fuck off this forum and shut the fuck up. You all have more important things to do. Like kissing firors yes man ass to save your job which 80% of you will have end in April.
Couldn't agree more. Please get off the forums so we have nothing else to read other than Ut's psychotic rants about how much some game sucks for the 10,000th fucking time. Awesome.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Do you have a picture on your wall of me? Every post here you have, has literally been nothing but... me.

Go away while the big boys talk about games and how they will either suck or not, and not polish a turd via viral marketing and tell it like it is. You don't belong here. Go to the IGN forums. Or the Gamespot comments section. And for God's sake, quit with the grunge posting under your pseudo handle.

Either way, log out.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been slacking on this thread but i'm just going to ask my go to guy how the game is going? UT, this worth a shit yet?

Blackwulf

N00b
LOL.. Bondurant is a teso employee now? Or who? I can't follow you, man; I should probably stop trying.

It sucks. Ask the testers. This weekend was a fucking mess. Which, in any reality other than the employees trying to get a shipped title on their resume and get the fuck out of there, will have Paul sage glossing it to sell those boxes. First person equals a shitty camera zoom to fuck over Howard and his crew to sell off an IP. Pvp is fucking atrocious in this piece of shit game.
Do tell! Share with us your sekret tester infoz!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Been slacking on this thread but i'm just going to ask my go to guy how the game is going? UT, this worth a shit yet?
Nope. And I really have to wonder what's going through the heads of employees right now when they know their game sucks. Gta 5 just made a billion in revenue off less than a week of sales, a shorter dev cycle, more creative content and gameplay ideas than any incarnation before it, with less money than Firor has blown without shit to show for it.

Gta 5 is what happens when you hire talent. Not worthless bullshit artists.

One really has to wonder what this genre would be like if all these spinsters got shown the door and we had some real talent behind it.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
LOL.. Bondurant is a teso employee now? Or who? I can't follow you, man; I should probably stop trying.
No. Bonderant is in the beta and knows how much it sucks. He confirmed what I said before. Nothing more, nothing less. He's a good dude.

Do tell! Share with us your sekret tester infoz!
Sure. It sucked. Your pvp was nothing more than call of duty online with gw2 ideas which crashed servers all fucking weekend. But hey, 200 people on screen by disabling textures on lod. Fucking incredible. Hope they have a shit ton of npcs ready to go for that 200. All but five will be actual players two weeks after launch of this gigantic pile of shit.

Blackwulf

N00b
No. Bonderant is in the beta and knows how much it sucks. He confirmed what I said before. Nothing more, nothing less. He's a good dude.

Sure. It sucked. Your pvp was nothing more than call of duty online with gw2 ideas which crashed servers all fucking weekend. But hey, 200 people on screen by disabling textures on lod. Fucking incredible. Hope they have a shit ton of npcs ready to go for that 200. All but five will be actual players two weeks after launch of this gigantic pile of shit.
You never fail to amuse, Ut. Wondering if anyone will break NDA to reply to you. I can say this - I wouldn't
smile.png

JordanJax_sl

shitlord
Do you have a picture on your wall of me? Every post here you have, has literally been nothing but... me.

Go away while the big boys talk about games and how they will either suck or not, and not polish a turd via viral marketing and tell it like it is. You don't belong here. Go to the IGN forums. Or the Gamespot comments section. And for God's sake, quit with the grunge posting under your pseudo handle.

Either way, log out.
Black helicopters!

This is the only handle I've ever used. And I'm a nobody...just like you. And please don't act like you don't love the attention. You crave it.

I will do you one favor...I live in Chicago. Now you don't have to waste time tracking my ISP to figure out what game company I must be secretly pimping for.