The Elder Scrolls Online

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You are shilling for game flop of the year. You become a blogger for one of the worst blogging "nations" out there. You then quit because you didn't have time to blog about a game that isn't even out and in NDA right now so you basically get to just babble speculations. You have time to play said game though and "blog" about it here nonstop.....

So yeah pathetic was just the word that came to mind. Nothing youchy about it.

Blackwulf

N00b
You are shilling for game flop of the year. You become a blogger for one of the worst blogging "nations" out there. You then quit because you didn't have time to blog about a game that isn't even out and in NDA right now so you basically get to just babble speculations. You have time to play said game though and "blog" about it here nonstop.....

So yeah pathetic was just the word that came to mind. Nothing youchy about it.
You certainly have me at a disadvantage, sir, knowing so much about me! Actually, I'm a pretty busy professional, and the idea that Draegan was counting on me to keep a certain amount of posts going on TESO Junkies every week was always in the back of my mind. I didn't like that feeling. Games are a hobby for me, and I like to think about them, but only when I've got time and when I'm enjoying it. Right now I don't have shit to do (actually I have a stack of narratives I need to grade, but that can wait for Saturday night and a bottle of wine - so much more entertaining), so I'm having a bit of fun on the forums. Originally, I thought TESO Junkies might be an amusing spot to vent my gaming related energies, but several factors made it not so for me: Having to be concerned with the site going stale, having to worry about whether I was burning any bridges with what I wrote, having to think of content to write about when there really was none. It just wasn't up my ally, and because of that, I was doing a shitty job. I don't like doing shitty jobs, so I let Draegan know it wasn't for me. Sorry if that makes me pathetic, there, sizzle chest.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
having to worry about whether I was burning any bridges with what I wrote.
Yeah. Would hate for the truth to be told and some of these assholes have to be held accountable instead of flowing praise for a heap of shit being spewn on the beta forums by kiss asses be refuted like the fact it should be.

Quaid, with every post read here by your comrades up north, you get closer to being deported for fear of all of canada being stereotyped as someone of your intelligence. Have another Elsinore and fire up another Maple Leaf loss. It will be ok in the morning as long as you don't see Mounties with empty bags ready to send you to Guam.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The more I read Utnayan posts, the more I want to try the game myself. Like some kind of fucked up reverse psychology or something. Then I read Blackwulf and weird boner goes poof (lol at that DAoC nostalgia). Then I got back at Utnayan and I still want to try this game. ESO looks like some retarded monster freak baby made by Age of Conan dad and SWTOR mom. Anyone got an invite to spare ? I have nothing to give in return, I'm not an important person and and I have no exceptional sets of skills, except maybe I'm good at doingwhoring lists.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol I have one but I didn't like your list so ill probably just let it rot in my email... That's what happens when you're a Jerk!

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
im in for friday too. what if i like it?
Then treat it like what happens when you like a great super bowl commercial. Its a great snippet of fun, but you aren't going to run out to the nearest wal-mart to buy what they were advertising immediately after the game is over. At least, that is the approach I am taking this time around.

Volt

Molten Core Raider
Had to double check and make sure I wasn't in the Vanguard thread from 2006!
TrainWreck1.gif

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
TrainWreck1.gif
Oh God, those Vanguard forums. The insane hype about the ships...and we're going to be out exploring the ocean--the bottom of it! And we're going to fight Krakens! Ship to ship combat! TRADE ROUTES CARAVAN SYSTEM AARGGGH *foams at mouth*

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
TrainWreck1.gif
>.<

Seriously you guys, stop. Ut went from barely bearable in those days to a great poster; don't make him fall off the wagon.

I am trying this game; if its fun for a month, so what? It will be a fun month.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
>.<

Seriously you guys, stop. Ut went from barely bearable in those days to a great poster; don't make him fall off the wagon.

I am trying this game; if its fun for a month, so what? It will be a fun month.
Hmm same UT, just a bigger pool of developers to go postal on.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I didn't like that feeling. Games are a hobby for me, and I like to think about them, but only when I've got time and when I'm enjoying it.
Professional wiring (and yes, writing because you have to, even if unpaid, is professional writing) is work.

Which reminds me that I've got to fill my work blog. If you think writing for Junkies is unfunny, try peddling computer security awareness to bioscience researchers.