The Elder Scrolls Online

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You wold have thought they would have been smart enough to call it a stress test and that they want us to break the servers or something. For fucks sake at least cover your ass.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
And how the fuck far are they from release?... good lord
Forced launch handed down from Zenimax media. March or April. Whatever the launch date of TES arena was in 1994. They are going to try and capitalize on the 20th anniversary of elder scrolls.

Haha Abe. That requires intelligence.

Blackwulf

N00b
You wold have thought they would have been smart enough to call it a stress test and that they want us to break the servers or something. For fucks sake at least cover your ass.
I had the same thought - they should have labelled it a weekend stress test. Interesting to see if their team can figures this shit out on the fly.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Getting down with this loading screen, one crash in character creation. Character models scream Age of Conan.

Blackwulf

N00b
Don't worry Tesowulf is preparing a statement...
Oh yeah, <cough cough>, um guys - we meant to let you all know - this is a character creation stress test tonight. Thanks for coming, and we hope you really enjoyed our many character creation options!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can almost picture UT jerking off furiously while stroking his PS4 reading about this
TrainWreck1.gif

Blackwulf

N00b
This makes me feel like I do when I'm rooting for the Broncos to win the superbowl (ever since Elway left.) Sometimes it's just hard to be a fan.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Forced launch handed down from Zenimax media. March or April. Whatever the launch date of TES arena was in 1994. They are going to try and capitalize on the 20th anniversary of elder scrolls.

Haha Abe. That requires intelligence.
Oh great... not only is this game only moderately interesting... now it's gonna be rushed too.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I can almost picture UT jerking off furiously while stroking his PS4 reading about this
TrainWreck1.gif
Haha. I'm just sitting here reading multiple forums about it while on my iPhone thinking of grabbing some wine. The real proof will come when this launches in the same state. Note the bug bait master talked about and how this hasn't been addressed in God knows how long. They just don't know what they are doing.

Paging rich lambert. Matt firor, and I know you read this site, time to fire sage and have lambert fix as much as possible before launch.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I've been part of this since March once the NDA drops I'll be able to share some goodies. Lots of just forehead smacking moments.