The Elder Scrolls Online

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sadly... I'm not exaggerating. It was a pretty dark time in my life lol. Worked very part time (like 18h/week) as a server at a fine dining restaurant making retarded money... Boring steady relationship with a needy girl so I had no social life... Between degrees so no school to attend... Insomnia...

Lots and lots of warcraft...

Not to mention, my little bro would play my account.
Not sure what the surprise is here.
Being in a raiding guild that would tolerate you skipping raids to rank an ALT to Rank 14? Cause there is no way you could possibly have the time to raid and deal with the time commitment to hit GM/HWL. I had to give up at like Rank 9 or 10 because I wouldn't have gotten any further without skipping raids, and PVPing while the guild is raiding was a quick track to getting gkicked, or getting benched at a minimum.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If his guild had BWL on farm and were just waiting for the AQ gates to open his committment to BWL runs wouldn't be a big deal.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Can anyone back up Blakwuf's opinion of RUST? He doesn't exactly have the greatest taste in games but the description has me intrigued.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Being in a raiding guild that would tolerate you skipping raids to rank an ALT to Rank 14? Cause there is no way you could possibly have the time to raid and deal with the time commitment to hit GM/HWL. I had to give up at like Rank 9 or 10 because I wouldn't have gotten any further without skipping raids, and PVPing while the guild is raiding was a quick track to getting gkicked, or getting benched at a minimum.
You're assuming my alt was on the same account as my main.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
If his guild had BWL on farm and were just waiting for the AQ gates to open his committment to BWL runs wouldn't be a big deal.
That's actually exactly the case. We were like 3rd worldwide Nefarian kill. Grim1 was in my guild.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Can anyone back up Blakwuf's opinion of RUST? He doesn't exactly have the greatest taste in games but the description has me intrigued.
IIRC There's a thread about it in the other games forum. It's similar to DayZ, cool idea but a bit shallow and need a lot of work before it's ready for primetime. I'm personally waiting to play both those games until they're in better states.

Blackwulf

N00b
It's definitely alpha. It's more fun with a friend(s), and depending on what server you join, it can be very brutal. Some of the lower population community servers would be a good place to start, because there won't be as much competition for resources.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Psst, It's Ut. The TESO guys raped his mother and took his fathers sword, and never explained the Riddle of Steel to him.
Tuco understood why their "idea" is a clueless one, and frankly, Paul Sage has about enough foresight to see a speeding locomotive coming at him 20 feet from his face while staring at it still confused if it's a train or a flashlight. The pitfall here will be 1) Saying everyone gets a chance at it like Tuco said. 2) The skills are watered-down bullshit no one cares about. Combination of both is 99.99% possible, unless they change it like Sage finally changed nameplates after 4 years reasoning being, "Because WoW has them. We might be looked at as a WoW Clone"

Seriously. I shit you not Gecko. This is the mentality of person you are dealing with.

And no the TESO guys didn't rape my mother. Paul Sage and Matt Firor however are raping Zenimax and Bethesda and a loyal fan base... and that's almost as bad.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
This depended a lot on the server actually. I got rank 14 while still making every raid back in the day, but that's because I had a complete monopoly on AV premade groups for my server. Which meant I could cycle people in/out so everyone knew who would be top 5 in honor for the week. Definitely not possible on all servers though.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure anyone in this thread will let you have theirs - they may even pay you.
I'll keep mine (From Friday, January 10th at 6:00PM EST Until Sunday, January 12th at 11:59PM EST this weekend) I'm curious to seemyselfhow the game has turned since last Stress Test.

Malkav

French Madman
I'll keep mine (From Friday, January 10th at 6:00PM EST Until Sunday, January 12th at 11:59PM EST this weekend) I'm curious to seemyselfhow the game has turned since last Stress Test.
Keeping mine too. Haven't have a chance to test it out yet, and I'm willing to see for myself if it's shit or not.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
After the emperor skill tree announcement, it won't take much more polish to get a box sale out of me. Especially considering how disappointed I am with Wildstar.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This depended a lot on the server actually. I got rank 14 while still making every raid back in the day, but that's because I had a complete monopoly on AV premade groups for my server. Which meant I could cycle people in/out so everyone knew who would be top 5 in honor for the week. Definitely not possible on all servers though.
I think that was the worst part of the old PVP system. On many servers there was an element of politicking and a waiting list that people went through.

Flake

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'll take one bitches!
frown.png

staticthreat_sl

shitlord
I just got an invite to stress test this weekend. I applied back when they first started accepting apps. Can't wait to see what it's like since testing it out with a friend about 3 months ago.