The Elder Scrolls Online

Terial

Trakanon Raider
ESO Invite_sl said:
If youalready have an account, disregard the beta key in this email. All you need to do is log in and begin patching!

If you havenot created an account, you'll need to create one and redeem the beta key provided in this email.
So basically, if you were in before, you can give out the key in your email

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Actually I am fairly sure the tied the beta key to the email address, if you try and activate it to a new different one it says invalid key.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well, I will give it a college try this weekend to see if there was any improvement. I am in the Ut school of thought on this one, but deep down, in the dark recesses of my gaming heart, I want him to end up being wrong and for this to end up being a totally badass experience.

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
I like how they deleted the official feedback/suggestions beta forum. All feedback must be given in-game, now. That will surely do wonders for preventing bad word-of-mouth.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well, I will give it a college try this weekend to see if there was any improvement. I am in the Ut school of thought on this one, but deep down, in the dark recesses of my gaming heart, I want him to end up being wrong and for this to end up being a totally badass experience.
I feel the same way, the last time they did this I didn't even bother logging in after reading how shitty it was, I was just completely apathetic towards this beta, when I wish I was pumped up for it. This weekend I will at least install it and see first hand how shitty it is. I just wish I could trade it in for a Wildstar key instead.

Golgotha_sl

shitlord
*GONE* This is a key from the lastest wave. I have no idea if what someone said about it being attached to my email is correct, as the last time I got a key, I did use it and play. If someone successfully uses this key, or it doesnt work, let me know and Ill take it down.

According to someone else, the key didnt work, so it does look like it is attached to your previous email account if you logged in and played it last test.

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pretty bad I won't even try that key I figure I will have better time lighting my farts on fire....

Xevy

Log Wizard
TESO: You can now play a game that feels like EQ in 1999, except without the nostaglia and everything that made you like EQ in 1999!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You know after World of Warcraft had a straight up open stress test beta that anyone could join before the release date that should have caught on with every MMO maker out there. If you make a quality product you don't have to hide behind deleted threads and NDA's. What I would really be curious about is how much Bethesda is really putting into this games and how much of it is ZeniMax, from the little I have read Bethesda is pretty hands off on this game anyone with some insight on the L77T Beta Infos? We can only hope the story ends with a prominent developer getting addicted to opiates and firing all the staff before SoE picks it up in a few months and adds it to their All Access Pass.

Flake

Golden Knight of the Realm
9KGX9RCY9EGYG7CEH9RN - This is a key from the lastest wave. I have no idea if what someone said about it being attached to my email is correct, as the last time I got a key, I did use it and play. If someone successfully uses this key, or it doesnt work, let me know and Ill take it down.
Don't think it can be used
frown.png
Invalid.

Calroon_sl

shitlord
After the emperor skill tree announcement, it won't take much more polish to get a box sale out of me. Especially considering how disappointed I am with Wildstar.
I don't get all the exitement about Wildstar, AT ALL.
It looked shit from day 1 (and I don't mean visuals).

Cool, housing - that's it.

Anyway, to keep on topic.
Got a key as well.
Expectations are at an all time low, so guess I can only be surprised? Great.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
What information does one need to use my stress test invite? I hardly have any interest in this pile of shit and should rather do stuff for the university.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Heh, on SomethingAwful, people were giving away keys so people could see how bad the game was, to keep them from buying it. That's AWESOME.

Wrathbane

Golden Knight of the Realm
So, apparently having 60gb free on my SSD wasn't enough space for the game. AFTER downloading the 25gb install files, it gets about 75% of the way through the actual install, tells me there's not enough space and then DELETES the 25gb it just fucking downloaded. Good thing I don't have a usage cap or anything...

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
So, apparently having 60gb free on my SSD wasn't enough space for the game. AFTER downloading the 25gb install files, it gets about 75% of the way through the actual install, tells me there's not enough space and then DELETES the 25gb it just fucking downloaded. Good thing I don't have a usage cap or anything...
I had this bug in the November test- had to restart the entire thing on a different HDD. Really highlights how bad their patching system is, and hasn't been a priority. Massive game and you have to download it twice for some reason.

Patching it now from my install last time and it's again downloading the entire game. Maybe each patch requires a full download.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Are there any miracle patch being implemented since last beta? If no, I have zero interest. I couldn't make it past lvl 5 just so you know.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
According to someone else, the key didnt work, so it does look like it is attached to your previous email account if you logged in and played it last test.
So I cant give away the key I was emailed today and share the pain? Bummer.

Here's the key anyway if someone wants to try it. If anyone gets it to work please post or pm me if you're of the lurker variety so I can edit: XXC35MKNCE4N4HDY6W9R