The Elder Scrolls Online

twincannon_sl

shitlord
Are they seriously selling a collectors edition only race and launching with a cash store? And a 60$ box? And a sub fee?
it gets worse:The Bethesda Store - The Hero's Guides to The Elder Scrolls Online - Media

And they announced they're launching with a purchasable mount lol. I was kind of buying into the "the imperial race is just for fairness" shit but this is getting absurd now. They got fucking balls I'll give them that. "Our customers are really pissed about our suspiciously microtransaction-like race... what should we do?" "make it an actual microtransaction!" "OK, that just pissed them off even more" "fuck 'em, make a horse microtransaction too!"

Blackwulf

N00b
As a fan, I gotta say, I don't care about them selling shit that comes with the collectors edition, but if they start selling stuff like XP pots, I'm gonna be irritated.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As a fan, I gotta say, I don't care about them selling shit that comes with the collectors edition, but if they start selling stuff like XP pots, I'm gonna be irritated.
If the race is imperial edition only, its pretty outrageous in a game with a box + sub. But guess what, people are buying it up fast, so really I don't blame the company. It obvious players don't really care either, its just hot air.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Let's not pretend this is a TESO problem. Being subbed to a game means jack shit now and they will still try to bleed you with cash shops. If you sub you should get all the shit with your sub. How long before MMO's charge you for content updates that are nothing more then actually finishing the expansion that you already paid full price for.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone still need a key? My extra

LD4EHNFELE3Y79MHCNPE

Cash shop sounds disheartening. How long till pay to win is fully integrated like in Asia? (In MMOs in general not ESO specific)

Pontius_sl

shitlord
Am i the only one waiting for the servers to pop and can't get in ?
rrr_img_62640.jpg

Pontius_sl

shitlord
guess it could be my connection then, on shitty wifi, oh well. Keep on trying and rage facing.

Edit, might be EU servers choking?, everything works fine on my connection.