The Elder Scrolls Online

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The closer Ut gets to realizing that he's going to buy and play this game in a few days the more he's like "LOL Guys, all those rants were just forum stuff! LOL I wasn't serious!. Can I get a guild invite?"
If they iron out the issues before it goes free to play, I'll check it out for the PRX shit. If I continue to see the horseshit everyone but you saw in weekend beta, over 3 of them, then it will wait. And again, let's reiterate, the only reason why at that point would be because PvP with an organized structure is something I have never tried before. I would be getting to 10 as quickly as possible, and only playing that portion of the game.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
If they iron out the issues before it goes free to play, I'll check it out for the PRX shit. If I continue to see the horseshit everyone but you saw in weekend beta, over 3 of them, then it will wait. And again, let's reiterate, the only reason why at that point would be because PvP with an organized structure is something I have never tried before. I would be getting to 10 as quickly as possible, and only playing that portion of the game.
Translated: He has already bought it. The only problems with the megaserver have been broken quests but since he isn't going to bother with PVE, they won't affect him. Tuco has already said if you want to app to PRX you better do it before the game launches so that gives Utnayan two days.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Translated: He has already bought it. The only problems with the megaserver have been broken quests but since he isn't going to bother with PVE, they won't affect him. Tuco has already said if you want to app to PRX you better do it before the game launches so that gives Utnayan two days.
Here is what would need to happen for me to purchase this before Sunday.

1) PvE is no longer required, at all, to advance your character in PvP.
2) You can enter Cyrodil at level 1 immediately and skip all starter islands.
3) Another beta from now until Sunday with the server working.

Vitality

HUSTLE

This is how I usually approach women.

Fk the E lets get to the P.

Minus the beta.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord

l5dkXXG.gif

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That bird is frightening...

I don't mind the skyshard bit of TESO, I actually think it fits well with removing focus on levels and quests and focuses on exploring the world.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
That bird is frightening...

I don't mind the skyshard bit of TESO, I actually think it fits well with removing focus on levels and quests and focuses on exploring the world.
The one thing I am worried about is that there seems to be quite a bit of individual character investment built into the game. Exploring around for hours for skyshards, time spent researching for your two choice professions, leveling weapons/skills (especially if you talent point respec and say switch armor types you use to). It seems REALLY important to pick the class want to stick with through the entire game.

Vitality

HUSTLE
The one thing I am worried about is that there seems to be quite a bit of individual character investment built into the game. Exploring around for hours for skyshards, time spent researching for your two choice professions, leveling weapons/skills (especially if you talent point respec and say switch armor types you use to). It seems REALLY important to pick the class want to stick with through the entire game.
You can level armors without spending points on them.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I should have specified the time investment unless you can fast level everything. There may be a way to do that end game for all skills except profession time research.
I think most people are wearing a couple pieces of each armor type as they level up to achieve this.

Other than that, any xp gain while having an ability or armor slotted will go towards skill level. So pvp quest turn-ins count towards this, mob grinding, keep captures, etc.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I do agree, its pretty steep investment the farther you get. Skyshards, NPC guilds, crafting etc make it so just creating a alt and quickly getting back to where your previous character is/was will not be that simple. It doesn't bother me too much as I am not much of a alt person, but I can see people who like to play multiple characters all at the same time grumbling.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
I just realized with the 5 guild joining bit (which I am still not sure how that works ) , couldn't we have a "filthy casual, anyone from RR" guild ? That way the PRX (which I really hope to join eventually, just right now I know my playtime will be so sporadic due to RL I shouldn't take a slot ) folks and other guild folks could be in those plus the Casual Red Panda RR whatever ?. If someone mentioned this already apologies.

Can you see all 5 guild chats at once if you choose or is a sort of you have to pick which one is "active" atm ?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I just realized with the 5 guild joining bit (which I am still not sure how that works ) , couldn't we have a "filthy casual, anyone from RR" guild ? That way the PRX (which I really hope to join eventually, just right now I know my playtime will be so sporadic due to RL I shouldn't take a slot ) folks and other guild folks could be in those plus the Casual Red Panda RR whatever ?. If someone mentioned this already apologies.

Can you see all 5 guild chats at once if you choose or is a sort of you have to pick which one is "active" atm ?
Guilds are numbered in chat, and toggleable. /g1 /g2 /g3 etc.

Blackwulf

N00b
Holy shit! What a day! Friday before spring break in a middle school will wear you out, but all day long, when one of my more obnoxious students started goofing around, I just let the noise dissolve into a peaceful buzz as I pictured my Imperial strutting around town with this cute, clever little crab pet. Oh, if my students had any idea the unhealthy amounts of screen time I'm going to subject myself to over the next week...

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Anyone get their GMG imperial code yet?
Not here , the way I read it is we get to play as Imp's as long as it's flagged for 5 day access from third party , that means they recognize it as an Imp CE code , then to keep your stuff and unlock the other two items you have to add the retail CE code GMG will email us around launch day.

There's a big thread about it on the GMG forum.