The Elder Scrolls Online

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well I will defend them. Animators, artists, developers etc all have their own areas of expertise. You wouldn't ask your cable guy to look at your water heater. The problem with ESO has been design issues and quite frankley some piss poor engineering in some of the techincal aspects of the game. It isn't that they don't want to fix some of these bugs, they simply don't know how.
///
Just put it this way, you wouldnt pay that Cox Cable guy to install your Direct TV. Im not inclined to believe that excuse from a multi-million dollar project because I just cant fathom that people with that much money are stupid enough to hand it over to people that would manage a project that poorly. They dont become wealthy from investing like that.

2 questions please.

Is the dungeon fix of 2 chests per dungeon only now and all players in range of chest by like 15 meters get there own loot can anyone confirm this, they did it to stop trolls in pugs from looting all chests?

Did we get combat log yet in the patch?

I know its no to name plates due to idiot at the top of the company.
To bad someone cant mod that.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
///
Just put it this way, you wouldnt pay that Cox Cable guy to install your Direct TV. Im not inclined to believe that excuse from a multi-million dollar project because I just cant fathom that people with that much money are stupid enough to hand it over to people that would manage a project that poorly. They dont become wealthy from investing like that.
This new content is most likely being created with tools already created by the engineers. Animators, artists and game developers have to do something and wouldn't know how to fix these bugs anyway. I just don't think the people responsible for the techincal aspects of the game are good at their job. Combine that with dumb fuckery from the very top and you get what you have now. A sinking ship.

Guys Dragon loot mod is out of date it shows all loot droped and from chests even from other players, really handy in a dungeon so you can see whateverone one gets.
My point is does anyone know another Mod that does all this please?

Zugarific

Molten Core Raider
Guys Dragon loot mod is out of date it shows all loot droped and from chests even from other players, really handy in a dungeon so you can see whateverone one gets.
My point is does anyone know another Mod that does all this please?
Did they make the chest loot better or something? Every chest I ever looted had random garbage blue/greens, consumables and some coin. Same junk you get after killing a few mobs, nothing worth the rage it caused. Do they have dungeon specific loot inside?

Why in Gods name did this make it out of beta with items like crafting mats not being stackable in bank who was the genius that did this Paul Sage?
I mean its bad enough, I have like 6 mules but some items are in the bank like 10 times of the same items sometimes in stack as small as 1 or 3 or 5 should been stackable to at least 100 for crafting mats, gems etc.

Blackwulf

N00b
Why in Gods name did this make it out of beta with items like crafting mats not being stackable in bank who was the genius that did this Paul Sage?
I mean its bad enough, I have like 6 mules but some items are in the bank like 10 times of the same items sometimes in stack as small as 1 or 3 or 5 should been stackable to at least 100 for crafting mats, gems etc.
Step 1: Take a deep breath.
Step 2: Try to think about something that makes you happy in the game.
Step 3: If you can't do step 2, you should take a break!

Blackwulf

N00b
Or maybe you should admit they shit the bed with this game and to being a shill?
Scroll back a few pages.. I listed dozens of problems with the game, but I'm still playing a lot of hours a week. A lot. So, I must like something, right? What game are you playing right now that's perfect? Pray tell.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
It's a designed minigame.

I had six alts, each one had the specialty mats for each discipline (1 for enchanting, 1 for smithing, 1 for cooking, etc). Then I would leave all the common items they used like crafting style stones in the main bank . The goal is to see which alt you can fill completely first with it's respective type of crafting material. The logging in/out alone will keep you busy for quite some time each day as additional content.

When you find an alt that filled all of it's respective slots, you win and can unsub.

The Cooking altalwayswins.

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Scroll back a few pages.. I listed dozens of problems with the game, but I'm still playing a lot of hours a week. A lot. So, I must like something, right? What game are you playing right now that's perfect? Pray tell.
Big difference between perfect and fundamentally broken.

piggvomit_sl

shitlord
OK just a question- But how the fuck are people already rank 12. I guess me and my friends are doing something wrong- Been playing pretty consistently and are only rank 2/3. Any tips?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Serious players were all Rank10 when 1.1 came out. You can get rank 12 from rank 10 in a few hours in Craglorn.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
They nerf'd loot distance. Now you have to jump to access double stacked bookcases and stand over items just to loot them. Bug reported bitched about it, not that they care.

Bank stacking, there is the Stacked add-on. Like many other add-on you need to fix the broken crap they havent fixed! I dont use alt mules, lucky to have some friends I return bot to. Mail is your friend!

BubbySoup

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well, at least Crossfire is working now that they have patched up their client to run in exclusive full screen.