The End of Oak Street (2026)

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,602
2,105
This movie was fine and probably better than the last X number of Jurassic Park movies aside from 1 and maybe 2.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
6,112
6,898
This movie was dogshit and probably better than the last X number of Jurassic Park movies aside from 1 and maybe 2.
 

Void

Doin' Too Much
<Gold Donor>
10,895
13,870
Leaving their "alternate" selves in there to die was LOL.

Other than that, dumb movie. TIL director must be a gay dino furry fan, and hilarious that all the dinosaurs in this were slow.
This is the part that rustled me the most, in an already rustling girl-boss movie. I stayed away from this thread until I watched it, and this is the thing that I immediately wanted to see if anyone mentioned. Black girl saves herself along with her parents, but Anne Cuntaway knows if she saves herself she won't get hubby back, and she already can barely take care of two kids so four is definitely out, so fuck alternate Anne and kids.

I suppose it is fortunate that her husband was delivering pizzas (that she's super embarrassed of him for) at 11:00 PM. It would have been fucking hilarious if some random teenager showed up instead.
 

spronk

FPS noob
25,093
31,797
that was the most realistic part, white lady lets her kids die to make life easier for herself and she gets to be a solo book author instead of having to share credit
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user