The Evelys Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Jeff needs to provide rimjobs for apology to be accepted.

What a douche. ;[ What is the point of even pretending to be a chick on a forum? You get gifts or something? Must be tranny.

Poor Jerle. I don't think I've ever seen anyone transition from Man to Woman and then back to Man. lol.
Rly? Holy shit...what is he doing now?

Oldbased

> Than U
Probably because mini actually had a vagina, as nasty as that pale mask face girl was.

-

I feel for a mangina once too, during EQ, like around 2001 when I was a pathetic piece of shit, had gained 20 lbs, was just pathetic. We dated in game or something. The retard had posted some pic of herself(himself!) as a cute asian, and her(his!) RL friend gave me the number, and I called, and I think the shithead put his little sister on the phone. I don't know. The person sounded retarded literally. Haha! I FEEL SO DISGUSTING EVEN WRITING THIS!!!
On a related note I just reread that thread last night for the last time before removing the bookmark. It was all fun and games till I got to yer ass.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rly? Holy shit...what is he doing now?
Ha! I don't think he actually went through with the snipping. I think most surgeons won't do it till you have lived a long time pretending to be a women. Was he taking hormones and shit? He probably fucked his endocrine system up if he was. Can his balls return to making testosterone after taking estrogen?

Azziane_sl

shitlord
I was going to post something like
what the fucking shit goddamn hell? Our salvation died because another admin pussied out?

Then I thought something more sensitive and realistic like
So it's over? Someone just fucked up one (big) time again and we now have to either go back and accept the biggest fuck ups of all time or give up on FOH?
But really all I want to say is, Draegan, if you are a dude trying to pass yourself off as a chick. Or a chick trying to pass yourself off as a dude. I forgive you. I don't mind. I don't care. I want somewhere familiar to post shit about games. You have provided that. I thank you. Please don't fuck it up. Ever. Or until after christmas. Thank you.

Oldbased

> Than U
We know enough about Draegan that about the only wierd thing he could pull is he is really a liberal media nut and thinks gaming kills people. His plan is to round up and murder everyone in his sites like that Xmen movie.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
But really all I want to say is, Draegan, if you are a dude trying to pass yourself off as a chick. Or a chick trying to pass yourself off as a dude. I forgive you. I don't mind. I don't care. I want somewhere familiar to post shit about games. You have provided that. I thank you. Please don't fuck it up. Ever. Or until after christmas. Thank you.
Fine I will not tell you about my adams apple shaving operation until new years.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
We know enough about Draegan that about the only wierd thing he could pull is he is really a liberal media nut and thinks gaming kills people. His plan is to round up and murder everyone in his sites like that Xmen movie.
Thats kinda creepy.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Ha! I don't think he actually went through with the snipping. I think most surgeons won't do it till you have lived a long time pretending to be a women. Was he taking hormones and shit? He probably fucked his endocrine system up if he was. Can his balls return to making testosterone after taking estrogen?
He had been taking estrogen for over a year, I think. I would imagine he would start producing enough estradiol and dihydrotestosterone. I'm sure with enough time, his endocrine system will revert itself to producing testosterone. He'll probably need to take some artificial testosterone in the mean time, though. lol.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So Adam ... any word from Stevelys? I am sure he has at least lurked and read this thread, perhaps he has even registered. What's the word?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
So Adam ... any word from Stevelys? I am sure he has at least lurked and read this thread, perhaps he has even registered. What's the word?
Nothing. The 2nd email I posted in the OP was the last I heard from him.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Being some weirdo, confused, gender-switching dude is bad enough, but making me register twice in the same week for a fucking Forum!??! Holy shit, I'll never get over this travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.