The Evelys Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I fucking hate captchas with a passion. A lot of them are so fucking hard to read.

Fezziwig

Joviality incarnate
no bro, its hell.
dsHkC.jpg

dsHkC.jpg

dsHkC.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm very sorry for this whole mess, and for any pain or harm I've caused
anyone. I don't have any of the site information. I got scared and
deleted everything. I'm still scared, to be honest.

I was in a very bad place in my life when I started pretending to be
someone that I'm not, and I used it as an escape from the hell that my
life was. It became a habit I fell into, and it was very, very wrong of
me to deceive you and others.

I think that it's best if I don't go back to FOH. What I did was
inexcusable, despite any issues I have, and I think it's clear that the
community is better off without me. I offer my deepest apologies. If you
don't mind, please extend them to FOH, for wasting their time, deceiving
them, everything I've done, and anyone my actions affected.

I will never do something like this again. I have to be myself, and not a
figment of my imagination. What I do on the net can affect other people,
and I forgot that. I've been hurt a lot in my life, and I never meant or
wanted to negatively affect other people. I'm ashamed for what I've done.

I've handed the whole FOH/MN situation, if not the last decade of my life,
wrong from top to bottom. I'm very, very sorry. I hurt someone who was a
good friend to me by using their picture. I should never have pretended
to be someone else as an escape from my hell. I didn't man up then and
face it, and it led to this. I should have manned up last night, and
because I'm such a fuckup and I didn't, I deleted 3 days of data and
wasted the time of the FOH community, especially people like you and Tuco
that did so much to try to help make the transition smooth.

I'm trying to man up now. I'm sorry for being a fuckup and for deceiving
you and others.
Not sure if you're reading this thread or not, but I appreciate the apology. What you did was wrong, hurtful and selfish. But I get that you were spooked and wanted to shut down everything. It's been a busy couple days but I think we're back to where we were when you absconded, so no permanent harm.

As far as I'm concerned you're welcome back to the forums, but I'd give it a few months. We didn't befriend a woman, we befriended a sports fan, an IT professional, a clever man and someone who cared about the community. When you're ready we'll be here.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Not sure if you're reading this thread or not, but I appreciate the apology. What you did was wrong, hurtful and selfish. But I get that you were spooked and wanted to shut down everything. It's been a busy couple days but I think we're back to where we were when you absconded, so no permanent harm.

As far as I'm concerned you're welcome back to the forums, but I'd give it a few months. We didn't befriend a woman, we befriended a sports fan, an IT professional, a clever man and someone who cared about the community. When you're ready we'll be here....with shotguns
If people judged these boards by Tuco we'd be flagged as Christian or some shit.

God damn it, Tuco. Way to be Human.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Can't blame someone for being weak willed. It's probably worked out for the best anyway.

Arakkis

N00b
Jefflys, you provided the icing and cherry to some of the greatest drama I have ever read. Be a fucking man (lol) and own your train wreck.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You guys lost a lot of work that was put into morenetz.org but on the plus side this is using vBulletin and so far I like it much better then morenetz overall. Also I think the drama was quite entertaining for a lot of people, although that shit with Requiem was disappointing to say the least. Weird to dedicate so much to a forum then just tell people to fuck off.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Republican Party = closeted self hating gays
FoHers = secret self loathing trannies?

Orcus_sl

shitlord
I met my wife on EQ.....I was young and apparently, incredibly fucking lucky finding the one woman, actually played by a woman. It wasn't until I grew older that I realized my luck was akin to Forest Gump's where I did something dumb, that should have gotten me in huge trouble, but instead it worked out incredibly well for me.
Met the Special Lady (not a tranny reconfirmed, whew) in EQ as well. I was working service industry jobs in New Orleans, she was a poor, struggling grad student at NYU. Rest is history. EQ is the only way we ever would've crossed paths in this world. Thanks Everquest
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.