The Evelys Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Too forgiving pussies here willing to forgive the extreme amount of faggotry and trolling that crazy Fuck did.
I am a pussy because I am evolved enough to take what happened at face value and move on? Sounds like you are the pussy that can't get over shit.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
As for Evelys...

You really can't forgive the shittiness of shutting the site down like that. But the apology was a decent thing to do.

The really sad part is, if he had opened the board with a picture of Bill Nye holding up a sign saying "You don't need Science to know Evelys is a man" (Even if it was Photoshopped) and then posted his real life picture and laughed at all the people who hit on him, he would have been heralded as the the Prince of the Internets for the lulz.
That would have been awesome!

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seriously, Stevelys could have destroyed the community by nuking MoreNetz, but he diddn't, here we are and I think better off for it.
If anything, this should strengthen the community. It has proven that the exodus from FoH wasn't some impulsive, temporary action. After MoreNetz imploded, we all could've moved back to FoH and just given up. We all could've settled back in and just dealt with things on that forum like we were. Considering the malware was fixed around that time, that easily could've been the case, but just like the first time, we were driven back away by a few people. I think anyone that may be standing on the sidelines, hesitant to join back in, should consider the fact that we faced one forum becoming the personal playground of three individuals and the second one being deleted from the internet and are still moving forward.

Evelys made this transition much harder than it needed to be and wasted a lot of people's time, but I think this whole thing has potentially come out for the better. Those extra few days only served to remind of us why we were moving and that it really wasn't an option to go back.

As a lurker, I never signed up for MN. I just didn't see what the logic was in this Evelys person taking the ownership reigns. Tuco and the rest being great admins notwithstanding. However I am happy Draegan has the reigns now. I always liked and respected his content. And it feels like more thought and professionalism has been put into the new forum so I signed up. Leadership was clearly the problem back at the Folks Old Home, but I don't feel that way here, not at least until Draegan outs himself as a Drag Queen. As a lurker I don't really feel like I have a vote, but I wouldn't interact with Jeffelys if he were let on here as I've seen my share of RL crazy and he has all the symptoms of it.

TLDR; Saw it coming; waited for Hoofshots3.0; thumbs down to Jeffelys

Whole thing is pretty incredible. I'm happy he decided to cop to it, I agree with folks being upset that he chucked all the work and that being the core issue. Would have been much funnier if he just said btw I'm a dude.

To the person who referenced Lumie - that was totally my theory (end of the world)! (Ask Erronius - totally said that last nite!)

If I were him I wouldn't come back - the public flogging would be worse than that of Jerle in IRC on a daily basis. Its not worth it. Or, he could offer to help these guys transition the site for a while. Either way.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seriously do not give a fuck if someone is a dude or not. Outright killing Morenetz wasextremelydisrespectful to the entire community and pretty inexcusable. He could have flat out killed the FoH community with that act of idiocy and he flushed a lot of work that people did straight down the toilet. Thankfully people were still willing to migrate to this site. After the bullshit over on fohguild.org and how Req/Tyen/Trex are acting I'd probably just give up if this place hadn't worked out and just said fuck it to the entire thing.

You're a real piece of shit for nuking that site, Evelys. It should have been handed off to someone else to take care of.
+1

I personally believe there is more to the story. Outright deleting everything makes no sense and using "scared" as an excuse is bullshit.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's hard to see a flogging worse than Jerle. Jerle was so fucked in the head trying to convince people of his own bullshit while simultaneously trying to garner sympathy that he was just one huge whirling ball of a shit storm psycho tranny.

The thing Evelys has going for him is he was honest, he isn't playin the sympathy card or attention whore card and never has... He well played the fucked us over card but I would accept Millie back on our forums if he wasn't in charge, so I'd take Evelys back too.

The point is the board is better with these cuckoos and their shenanigans so long as we know about them and they aren't in charge.

No white knighting for Millie but he was a pretty good poster. SoB knew a bit about everything and he was well spoken aside from getting trolled about his cock.

Rime

<Donor>
Also, is this forum permanent or just a temporary refuge? I hate having to be logged in to view attachments.
I could care less about Evelys. This is the more important topic at hand.

Impossible to share funny stuff with people outside of the forum, unless you want to upload it to another site. I always used FoH as a way to share funny stuff without having to wade through 4chan/Reddit/whatever myself.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hey, we all make mistakes. It takes a big man to admit to fucking up and sincerely apologize.

You gotta give Evelys props formanning up.
Manning up to fucking what? HE WAS CAUGHT, He didnt come out and send that email randomly.

Jesus so many weak hearted fools on this board atm.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Well I said if he comes back he needs to agree to the name Stevelys to avoid any further confusion. Nothing official, just recycling an old joke I had with a buddy that loved the game EVE. I said it was his boyfriend StEVE.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sometimes even without 7 beers
wink.png

Fucking A'. After 7 beers, even trannies start looking like 7's and 8's.

wink.png

wink.png

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Jeff needs to provide rimjobs for apology to be accepted.

What a douche. ;[ What is the point of even pretending to be a chick on a forum? You get gifts or something? Must be tranny.

Poor Jerle. I don't think I've ever seen anyone transition from Man to Woman and then back to Man. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.