The Evelys Apology

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
A pathological liar with potential entertainment value?

Let him live!

penalty_sl

shitlord
thumbs-up-gladiator.gif

thumbs-up-gladiator.gif

thumbs-up-gladiator.gif

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Having an alter ego doesn't bother me. The freakout and deletion I can understand even as strange as that road is. Having to start up another forum to get away from Tyen and Trexxy? No problem.

The self-imposed exile I am not cool with. It is a selfish act in what is a long chain of selfish acts. It's martyr/pariah bullshit and I've seen more than enough internet pity parties.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Having an alter ego doesn't bother me. The freakout and deletion I can understand even as strange as that road is. Having to start up another forum to get away from Tyen and Trexxy? No problem.

The self-imposed exile I am not cool with. It is a selfish act in what is a long chain of selfish acts. It's martyr/pariah bullshit and I've seen more than enough internet pity parties.
It doesn't freak you out he was Millie 2.0?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I wasn't fucking him or cybering him so no, it doesn't. My displeasure of these events is that Tyen and Trexxy had themselves a good laugh over the deletion of the other site. I fucking hate them both and their joy chills my very blood.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lol what a fucking flaming piece of faggot shit. Dude had a text book reaction getting caught in one of those to catch a predator stings. Fucking lying piece of degenerate shit needs to go fucking kill himself and save this world grief from his mentally challenged mind.

Stupid fuck is only sorry he was outed for being a perverted freak. And why the fuck are you being a apologist to all this Adam? You pussied out and didnt expose the stupid fuck way sooner when you should have.
You need a hobby dude.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Seriously do not give a fuck if someone is a dude or not. Outright killing Morenetz wasextremelydisrespectful to the entire community and pretty inexcusable. He could have flat out killed the FoH community with that act of idiocy and he flushed a lot of work that people did straight down the toilet. Thankfully people were still willing to migrate to this site. After the bullshit over on fohguild.org and how Req/Tyen/Trex are acting I'd probably just give up if this place hadn't worked out and just said fuck it to the entire thing.

You're a real piece of shit for nuking that site, Evelys. It should have been handed off to someone else to take care of.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Seriously do not give a fuck if someone is a dude or not. Outright killing Morenetz wasextremelydisrespectful to the entire community and pretty inexcusable. He could have flat out killed the FoH community with that act of idiocy and he flushed a lot of work that people did straight down the toilet. Thankfully people were still willing to migrate to this site. After the bullshit over on fohguild.org and how Req/Tyen/Trex are acting I'd probably just give up if this place hadn't worked out and just said fuck it to the entire thing.

You're a real piece of shit for nuking that site, Evelys.
^

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

You're a real piece of shit for nuking that site, Evelys. It should have been handed off to someone else to take care of.
What the cat said.

khanable_sl

shitlord
While he caused a ton of bullshit for many of you (your resilience is admirable), I think it could lead to some funny shit if he was to return here

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think snoop said something similar first, but with so much drama it's kind of hard to keep up. My head is so exploded I actually had a hard time getting any work done today.. When are erronious and Eomer going to chime in on this, didn't they get duped? And speaking of which where is duppin?

Zehn will have a lot of catching up to do if he ever comes back

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
jesus h christ.. I had noticed the 'site going down for database maintenance' the other day, and then it's been down since. I just figured something went horribly wrong, fired up foh to see if there was news there and just now catching up on the drama.

I feel more pissed off that the migration had been so smooth, to a practical clone of the old site, and now it's splintered a bit. Not only is FOH now not giving malware warnings (so it'll be hard to get some posters not informed about the tyen/trexxy shit to come here) but we had done a lot of work to save certain elements of old famous FoH threads.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuccck

Flight

Molten Core Raider

Disagree. He made a massive mistake and was shit scared. He did a decent thing and gave us all our donations back.

If he had just come out and admitted he'd trolled everybody he'd have been a legend.

Tuco et al who have put all the hard work should have the call on this one. If Tuco says forgive and forget then let the guy come 'home' to his/our community. (Though he'd also owe that Kursie gal a massive apology).

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
He had little choice but to give the donations back unless he wanted to deal with massive fraud claims.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It's a great way to start a new board if you ask me, with classic internet mangina drama. Reminds me of the good old days.

Raz

Trakanon Raider
It's a great way to start a new board if you ask me, with classic internet mangina drama. Reminds me of the good old days.
This. Starting a new forum without massive butthurt wouldn't be foh worthy.We know drama, although that's the other guilds motto
wink.png

wink.png

wink.png

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

^ Agree.

I'd love to know where Evelys got his rape story from ... ? And wasn't there an abortion story? Haha, big fat tunic head had a ventral hernia repair instead!
smile.png

Evelys, what you did was absolutely insane. And you fucked us all over so bad. Oh well. I'm over it. I'm glad the site is hosted by someone who does this shit professionally. So come back, register, and quit pretending to have a vagina. Spent some time in the girls who broke your heart thread, or, haha, on eccie.net, and we'll get you laid.

smile.png

smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.