The Evelys Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Seriously do not give a fuck if someone is a dude or not. Outright killing Morenetz wasextremelydisrespectful to the entire community and pretty inexcusable. He could have flat out killed the FoH community with that act of idiocy and he flushed a lot of work that people did straight down the toilet. Thankfully people were still willing to migrate to this site. After the bullshit over on fohguild.org and how Req/Tyen/Trex are acting I'd probably just give up if this place hadn't worked out and just said fuck it to the entire thing.

You're a real piece of shit for nuking that site, Evelys. It should have been handed off to someone else to take care of.
While I understand the frustration.... We all do... But as tuco said, it's a stronger community than that. One headcase is not going to burn the community down

Feien

Ploppers
The timeline of the events is fascinating to me.
Day 1 to Day 4: More netz is created - People call out Tyen and Trexx on their shit they said about Rav - Massive Exodus, More Netz blossoms - Tyen and Trex stop posting for a few days - More netz established as our new home.
Day 5: More netz dies - The long lost Requiem comes back and "cleans" the place, tells us all to fuck off - Tyen gloats - Rerrolled is created - Only a handful of new posts on FoH since, even if it's "clean" now.

All of this happened in a matter of days. Half of it happened yesterday. Definitely crazy to think about, since the malware warnings had been going on for almost a month. What Evelys did was a piece of shit move. If he were to come back, he would have to deal with a lot of people hating him, probably for a long time, but if he is willing to put up with that, then let him have it I guess.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, this is pretty simple. No one gives a shit if you were a Millie 2.0. You take your lumps, you get ribbed for awhile, and you move on.

Shitting all over all of us and making us go back and listen to Tyen and Trex and now that shithead Requiem with their "LOL HOOFSHOTS 2.0" bullshit is 100% inexcusable.

For that, and that alone, he better not ever show his wannabe tranny face again.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
^ Agree.
Haha, big fat tunic head had a ventral hernia repair instead!
smile.png
haha god damn your posts make me laugh,

smile.png

smile.png

Cybsled

While it's funny he was outed for "I'm not a real woman, but I play one on the Internet", unless you were engaged in hot n' heavy cybersex sessions with him, who cares about that?

Like others have said, taking Morenetz out on a fishing boat and putting a round in the back of it's head was what most ticked most people off.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
All of us who played in fantasy baseball still have his email under "Jill" Pierce. Honestly the real reason i was sure he was a guy, everytime i play fantasy sports with women they have unbelieveable luck and kick ass.
"her" team came in last place this past year. After that i knew it was a guy.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't really care.

If anything, he'll probably be in this very thread with a different name while crucifying his old one.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks for relaying the information Adam.

It was a shitty thing to do in a moment of panic but no point being angry about it anymore.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, and here I thought I'd have to come into this thread and be the voice of reason. Apparently almost everyone shares my viewpoint. Couldn't give a shit about him pretending to be a chick, but deleting the forums was a really dick move.

I'll say the same thing I did about Tyen/Trex. I don't mind them coming back. They'll have to put up with a lot of shit, but this is FoH. That kind of comes with the territory. But none of them will be back. They're all pussies.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'll say the same thing I did about Tyen/Trex. I don't mind them coming back. They'll have to put up with a lot of shit, but this is FoH. That kind of comes with the territory. But none of them will be back. They're all pussies.
This. I can't stand Tyen/Trex, but if there were here without mod powers they would be harmless. The trolling just couldn't be nearly as effective. As for Evelys, it was a dick move but I wouldn't care if he was allowed back.

But like Elurin said, there is no way any of them would show up here.

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
The timeline of the events is fascinating to me.
Day 1 to Day 4: More netz is created - People call out Tyen and Trexx on their shit they said about Rav - Massive Exodus, More Netz blossoms - Tyen and Trex stop posting for a few days - More netz established as our new home.
Day 5: More netz dies - The long lost Requiem comes back and "cleans" the place, tells us all to fuck off - Tyen gloats - Rerrolled is created - Only a handful of new posts on FoH since, even if it's "clean" now.

All of this happened in a matter of days. Half of it happened yesterday. Definitely crazy to think about, since the malware warnings had been going on for almost a month. What Evelys did was a piece of shit move. If he were to come back, he would have to deal with a lot of people hating him, probably for a long time, but if he is willing to put up with that, then let him have it I guess.
Malware warnings are back, tried to go there earlier with FF and it told me to fuck off. I don't care that he pretended to be a chick but making everyone look like a bunch of faggots by nuking the site and giving Tyen and Trex a good rofl moment is what pisses me off.

I hate those 2 clowns.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Adam tell him he can come back on one condition, his new forum name has to be Stevelys just to avoid any further confusion.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't care what he has between his legs or what he wants to pretend to be. He posts in the politics thread and doesn't troll which I do and anyone who does is ok by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.