The Evil Within - Betheseda/Shinji Mikami

Sean_sl

shitlord
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/..._medium=social

Earlier this week, Bethesda teased a new project, and IGN can now reveal that it?s the latest title from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami and his studio Tango Gameworks.

Previously known only by its codename Zwei, the game is finally ready for its big debut, and tomorrow IGN will be able to reveal the title as well as the first teaser trailer.

Tune in at 5:00 a.m. Pacific / 8:00 a.m Eastern for the reveal.

What do you want to see from Tango?s first game? Let us know in the comments, and be sure to check back tomorrow!

DMK_sl

shitlord
Trailer scared the shit out of me when that hand came out the hole in the door. My penis went inside me for a moment there.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks far more RE than any RE since 2. Although it looks a bit more supernatural in origin.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was showing my wife PS4 games so she could get into it a bit.. she loves Uncharted and Tomb Raider but not really much else. This is the game she really wants... great..

Vaclav

I was showing my wife PS4 games so she could get into it a bit.. she loves Uncharted and Tomb Raider but not really much else. This is the game she really wants... great..
Wife was the same, think she's crushing on the guy plus she loves scares.

Szlia

This remind me a bit of RE3, for the chaser obviously but also because it was the first in the serie that really put front and center the body of the main character: getting injured, grabbed, thrown around. This emphasis on the vulnerability of the main character really helps to generate tension.

That said, I think they missed of the potential irony of having a character with a holster who never finds a gun!

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Looks like this comes out in 1-2 days. I usually enjoy these types of games, so I went ahead and pre-ordered it on Steam.

Caliane

This is very Silent Hill, from what I can tell. (did some work on companion comic. not actually provided with much actual reference materiel to do so though. hah)
SH plot with RE game mechanics?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Watched about an hour worth of gameplay and seems fairly cool. Looks like limited ammo and bad guys hit fairly hard. I think the dev said their placement is pretty random too.

Still going to wait for reviews... thanks destiny

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Watched about an hour worth of gameplay and seems fairly cool. Looks like limited ammo and bad guys hit fairly hard. I think the dev said their placement is pretty random too.

Still going to wait for reviews... thanks destiny
Yeah looks like it could be a decent enough game... But yeah going to wait - especially since they have a press embargo. That's never good. (Should have known with Destiny too, especially when some idiot from their company says to ignore the reviews when they weren't even out yet)

Vorph

especially since they have a press embargo. That's never good.
Almost everything has a press embargo now. And even when reviews get published early, there are often strings attached (see: the shady shit WBIE pulled with Shadows of Mordor).