The Expanse

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My brother mentioned that perhaps the viewing experience is better without having read the books. I have(read the books), he hasn't. He might have a point. But I'm still not sure it redeems the recent seasons.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I havent read the books. So far thsi season sucks. 4 episodes left and episode 1 and 2 just filler junk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Just finished the last book.

Do recommend the series in book format.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Del

Vyemm Raider
I haven't read the books and gave up on this show last season.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Didn't read the books and last season had a lot of filler and the Naomi episode sucked, but there was definitely some good shit. The reveal of Inaros throwing fucking rocks into Earth was pretty awesome. I thought the entire season on the alien planet was pretty fucking meh. I think this show is almost always a slow burn and it has like two big moments. Usually mid season and then the last episode. Often a lot of those other episodes inbetween are just completely forgettable. Still worth watching to see how it all plays out if they do indeed have an ending with any sort of closure.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
The 2 episodes wouldn't be particularly bad in a normal season, but this is the final season and it's only 6 total episodes. When it feels like half an episode of progress over 2 episodes that doesn't feel great.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think as a season, much like Sterling Sterling mentioned, it's fine. I think there were a lot of high expectations going into the season though since it's the last.

I've read the books and highly recommend them. I'm enjoying this season, but it has seemed a bit anticlimatic thus far.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
rumors started floating around today that a new show and movie based on the last 3 books are in development, authors had to step in and say its BS and no one has approached them yet

i haven't watched season 6 yet and honestly have little interest and i see zero hype around the show so i can't imagine its that hot

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
I'd rather they cut it off at the end of this season. I don't know if it's reasonable to expect any improvement at this point. They'll just ruin all the upcoming games and ptjer IP's that were riding on the Expanse's hard sci-fi/near-future coattails by poisoning it with their belter SJW fever dream.

Cybsled

I finally got around to watching the first 2 and I thought it was fine. They seem to be doing the storyline for Strange Dogs once an episode.

For the prior complaints about characters being snippy, if I recall that was present in the books as well. War fatigue basically wearing down on people. I am glad they did make the Earth issues more closely match the books - in the 5th season, it seems far underplayed. But now they are really going the full nuclear winter angle.

They also haven't forgotten Alex. I do like they keep touching back on that and them trying to get over it. I would have liked it if he was still on the show,

Last edited:

Goatface

rumors started floating around today that a new show and movie based on the last 3 books are in development, authors had to step in and say its BS and no one has approached them yet
interesting the rumor has been around since early nov. i have not seen a savetheexpanse2.0 or anything else being pushed by anyone there. as far as i know, only 1 fan has posted about sets being broke down and not seen any prop auctions.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Holden was an even bigger faggot this episode. Some real Trudeau shit right there.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
space mongreloids are trying to extinguish all life on earth and the main cast is still posing for PR and pulling their punches in combat

Sad The Muppet Movie GIF by Muppet Wiki

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
So far, its a very meh season. feels like a mid series season and not the final 6 of the entire series. I could care less about the Laconia storyline, like seriously, who thought that it was a good idea in the final season to kick that off?

Up to this point I feel like nothing has happened at all.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not watching the next three unless you homos gush about how awesome it is. This is like a boring version of the GoT ending. Wet fucking fart.

• 1Like