The Expanse

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
naoimi seems to have the same expression in every other scene, where she sticks her neck out and strains while whining something stupid. so awful. she is really doing her best to ruin this show.
down to about 30% watchable, rest gets skipped.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Dat nose takes up 50% of the scene alone
Also, she's had about 50 different hair styles since the show started and none of them helped. I actually like that most everyone is kind of average looking at least by hollywood standards instead of it being all underwear models in space. My issue with Naomi is that she just sucks. Like being a whiny dumb twat can be fine if that's what she's supposed to be, but she's supposed to be this badass engineer and savior of The Belt lol. Get out. Cara Gee cleans up real nice though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The chick that plays Naomi just isn't a good actress or this role is just not her style. She reminds me of a high school play actress.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
The chick that plays Naomi just isn't a good actress or this role is just not her style. She reminds me of a high school play actress.
Yeah, I'm not sure if it's the actress or not. People seem to think she sucks in the books too though so it might just be the character.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The character might suck in the books as well but it's plain as day that she's also a lousy actress.

• 2Like

Goatface

2auzg3yypx961.png

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was wondering why they were dragging out a couple of the Amos peaches scenes but their convo at the end was great and redeemed the episode for me.
Outside their arc , im also fan of the big Samoan chick and Alex scenes as well but I think the biggest issue is that since everyone is separated (part of the theme of this season I guess ) you get all these little chunks of disparate and too brief narrative and it ultimately feels unsatisfying, and also amplifies how garbage Naomi and Holden are as characters /actors when they are isolated like this too.
Starting to like Marco more now though, dude is over acting big time but he’s hamming it up to the degree that it’s become entertaining, as if he knows he’s in a smooth brain season. 10/10 on the Johnny depp scale

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Amos continues to be one of the best damn characters in entertainment and damn if Wes Chatham isn't rocking the part. I think its the eyes more than anything else. Yeah he's jacked and then some and has the demeanor to convey subtle menace and a complete lack of moral compasss, but its the way his eyes look that really sell the whole package.

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Oh new season is up? Great.

And Wes Chatham has "Hunter's Eyes" that is what makes him so menacingly, sexy, whatever. Its a A+ Chad stat.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The best part is you're supposed to think he's some hulking brute but he's like 5'10. But in Hollywood that's like 6'4!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Marco Inaros actor nails the whole being full of himself as a prettyboy rockstar vibe. I give him that for sure.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The character might suck in the books as well but it's plain as day that she's also a lousy actress.
I’d say she’s probably a fine secondary actress or side char in a scene. She definitely doesn’t have the charisma to carry scenes though. Having her star in so much shit is just hard to watch.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was wondering why they were dragging out a couple of the Amos peaches scenes but their convo at the end was great and redeemed the episode for me.
Outside their arc , im also fan of the big Samoan chick and Alex scenes as well but I think the biggest issue is that since everyone is separated (part of the theme of this season I guess ) you get all these little chunks of disparate and too brief narrative and it ultimately feels unsatisfying, and also amplifies how garbage Naomi and Holden are as characters /actors when they are isolated like this too.
Starting to like Marco more now though, dude is over acting big time but he’s hamming it up to the degree that it’s become entertaining, as if he knows he’s in a smooth brain season. 10/10 on the Johnny depp scale

The Bobbie and Alex stuff has definitely been extremely short, especially the last couple of episodes.