The F*** Cancer Thread

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Just be very careful with the consumables, note the amount of THC. Start as low a dosage as possible to get the desired effect (no nausea).

I've been toldthe amount of THC can vary wildly from edible to edible, and even within the same batch if it's not mixed properly.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Lumi gonna lumi and that's that.

Personally I'd never eat anything like that. It just doesn't appeal to me at all. However being a baker myself I could probably make some pretty taste stuff on my own.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I hate edibles because of how god long they are. I'm personally a fan of just smoking weed and have found that Pineapple Express strain to be amazeballs.

iannis

Musty Nester
It just takes so much weed to make a good edible.

Although if you are a skilled baker, you could probably minimize the waste.

I'd imagine that in medical and legalize states if they aren't already they will soon be selling THC-butter in headshops. And if no one is... that might actually be a viable cottage industry. I mean you're not gonna be like a captain of industry... but I bet you could make a living just producing it and selling it. Were it legal.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I will
smile.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lumi, a_skeleton_03 will die if you dont tell him the cure

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't understand you Lumi. You tell us we're stupid for using traditional treatments, yet won't help us out and tell us what actually works. You're like that 3rd grader skipping around singing "I know something you don't know!" Either contribute or fuck off.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Does it seem logical to you to attempt to cure yourself with a drug that clearly makes your body weak and sickly? There are natural cures for cancer and none of them make you feel like dying and cost 1/10th of what chemo costs. It's not even that difficult really, you're just being fear mongered into thinking otherwise for profit.
Have fun dying you complete waste of life.
rrr_img_68807.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Does it seem logical to you to attempt to cure yourself with a drug that clearly makes your body weak and sickly? There are natural cures for cancer and none of them make you feel like dying and cost 1/10th of what chemo costs. It's not even that difficult really, you're just being fear mongered into thinking otherwise for profit.
You were told, specifically, to stay the fuck out of this thread.

tumblr_inline_n6bjzqzOXn1r73ga0.gif

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Best wishes Tred. If you find it helps you I say go for it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yes; the extract they give in pill for for nausea and appetite doesn't get you high, or so my brother told me when he was going through treatments. Your mileage may vary though; he was a major pot head before joining the marines, so he might not have had a good frame of reference. In the end, he just ended up vaping because it worked better for him.
I took some Marinol pills that my friend's neighbor gave him, because he didn't like the effects. They most definitely get you high, but I have read it can really vary. My friend and I were stoned out of our minds though. We probably took more than you should...

If you really want to get high, though, smoke some garlic.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
You were told, specifically, to stay the fuck out of this thread.
Chaos 25:17
... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is Chaos when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

rrr_img_68859.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I bet he's got a massive sized dick. Just look at his stature. Damn. I bet he's got a huge cock. He's a man that just screams, "Hey bitches, look at this. I got a big dick."

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I just realized I forgot the most important part of a cancer post.

Even though I most likely won't use it or actually want it....does anyone have a beta key for anything I could snag?