The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Sterling

El Presidente
There's some good moments, but there's a lot of really cringe shit in between. Worst of the 3 shows and it's the one show that should have been a layup in terms of how easy it should have been to be at least decent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I won't be convinced until the new Hawkeye is actually a trans "man". Some chick that just said she was a dude, and poof... she's a dude.
Then for the big battle at the end is just the mental anguish of this Hawkeye battling with his feminine preferences and swapping back to a female. Then at the end of the movie, she now realizes she's a fucking loser and whatever sex she thinks she is isn't actually going to remove the disorder that's taking over her brain. So she swaps back to a man because it makes her really strong. Strong enough to off himself. Credits.

I was thinking about the cast of every phase 1 and 2 movie, and they're ALL pulling this shit. Cap is now a black dude. Thor is a chick. Iron Man is a black chick. Hawkeye is his daughter. Black Widow is a bull dyke, and Hulk is she hulk. Fuck, even Ant Man is now his girlfriend, The Wasp. We're doomed. I'm sure even Howard the Duck that appeared at the end of Guardians is now going to be Daisy Duck.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I won't be convinced until the new Hawkeye is actually a trans "man". Some chick that just said she was a dude, and poof... she's a dude.
Then for the big battle at the end is just the mental anguish of this Hawkeye battling with his feminine preferences and swapping back to a female. Then at the end of the movie, she now realizes she's a fucking loser and whatever sex she thinks she is isn't actually going to remove the disorder that's taking over her brain. So she swaps back to a man because it makes her really strong. Strong enough to off himself. Credits.

I was thinking about the cast of every phase 1 and 2 movie, and they're ALL pulling this shit. Cap is now a black dude. Thor is a chick. Iron Man is a black chick. Hawkeye is his daughter. Black Widow is a bull dyke, and Hulk is she hulk. Fuck, even Ant Man is now his girlfriend, The Wasp. We're doomed. I'm sure even Howard the Duck that appeared at the end of Guardians is now going to be Daisy Duck.
they've all been hijacked. all replaced with women and/or minorities. even Cap Marvel has too much white privilege to be allowed her own movie anymore. they made her a sidekick to Ms Marvel. even Doctor Strange will get punked by Scarlet Witch in DS2. the MCU is done.

except for Spiderman, who Sony still owns and isnt ready to destroy their biggest IP yet. Marvel wanted to make him Cap Marvel's comedy relief sidekick in Spiderman3, but Sony tossedf a fit and told them to fuck off with that idea.

• 1Garbage

Cybsled

Bucky + Falcon had potential, but the “terrorist super soldiers” were almost completely devoid of garnering empathy from the audience. They willfully kill innocent people, then we’re supposed to feel bad because they are marginalized by society? Gtfo

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That whole project had to be wall to wall yes-men. The resolution of the story revolves so heavily around the idea that the flagsmashers are sympathetic villains but then they utterly failed to make them the least bit sympathetic. The introduction of Isaiah Bradley could have been a powerful storyline but they poisoned the well with that insufferable bank loan bullshit at the beginning of the series, and then wasted Bradley to briefly further the 'WHITES ARE BAD' message before moving on. The one story they gave Bucky culminating in a wet fart was just icing on the cake.

• 1Like