The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So appears noping out after the third episode was the right call. I think the Disney plus sub my wife got is about to expire just in time.

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So appears noping out after the third episode was the right call. I think the Disney plus sub my wife got is about to expire just in time.
cliff's notes, the new cap didnt work out so Sam threw around cap's shield a bunch til he got good at it, he got a new uniform and wings from Wakanda and then became blackcap, his first mission was to tell white people they need to do better and that we need to sympathize with terrorists. i'm not kidding.

-edit,
when he became blackcap and started telling people to do better, his bubba gump loan went through.
bucky is still bucky, but now he told the old guy he murdered his son, but it was ok because he wasnt himself. then he walked off.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
cliff's notes, the new cap didnt work out so Sam threw around cap's shield a bunch til he got good at it, he got a new uniform and wings from Wakanda and then became blackcap, his first mission was to tell white people they need to do better and that we need to sympathize with terrorists. i'm not kidding.

-edit,
when he became blackcap and started telling people to do better, his bubba gump loan went through.
bucky is still bucky, but now he told the old guy he murdered his son, but it was ok because he wasnt himself. then he walked off.
Fuck me. Not even the sam character in the last 10 movies would say that shit. I bet they shit all over Steve Rogers too.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fuck me. Not even the sam character in the last 10 movies would say that shit. I bet they shit all over Steve Rogers too.
Bucky did tell sam that steve and him had no idea how hard it was being a black man.

here is Sam's speech in case nobody believes it.

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider

-edit,
Screenshot (104).png
yes... White people......
and the terrorists were fucked over citizens.

your brain is so warped you can't even process the world around you accurately.

• 2Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 353282yes... White people......
and the terrorists were fucked over citizens.

your brain is so warped you can't even process the world around you accurately.
that speech was aimed at white people no matter who the actor he was saying that to. go watch it again and listen for the line about people like me and people like you. that whole speech is about black people and brown people being oppressed while rich honkeys twirl their mustaches and laugh in their mansions.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So the answer in making him the new Captain America is to... make the suit all white? Maybe hope they won't notice?

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The MCU has been great about bringing life into otherwise cast-off characters. Circa 2012 aint nobody thinking Star Lord, Rocket Racoon, etc. were anything other than D-listers who existed on the very fringe of the Marvel Comics multiverse.

Not having the IP for some of the big hitters from the comics probably made the MCU far stronger overall as they had to work with the characters they did have.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The MCU has been great about bringing life into otherwise cast-off characters. Circa 2012 aint nobody thinking Star Lord, Rocket Racoon, etc. were anything other than D-listers who existed on the very fringe of the Marvel Comics multiverse.

Not having the IP for some of the big hitters from the comics probably made the MCU far stronger overall as they had to work with the characters they did have.

Yeah I was a very casual fan of this stuff before the MCU came along. I had only known the really big name players. And X Men. But Guardians of the Galaxy is easily my favorite movie and that whole crew are awesome characters.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just saw this.

Zemo amazing. John Walker decent, Sharon Carter not so great. Ginger girl and her mob, terrible.

Made me hate Falcon for abandoning the sheild because it's racist somehow and then failing to make any money to save his family's shitty boat. Just... how... why?

Bucky doesn't really have anywhere to go, feel like he needed the sheild.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf