The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just saw this.

Zemo amazing. John Walker decent, Sharon Carter not so great. Ginger girl and her mob, terrible.

Made me hate Falcon for abandoning the sheild because it's racist somehow and then failing to make any money to save his family's shitty boat. Just... how... why?

Bucky doesn't really have anywhere to go, feel like he needed the sheild.
he guilted whitey to pay for it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
huh i always thought this show was kinda shitty because Disney forced them to cut out a pandemic plotline but turns out nopers, that was never part of the show, they had filmed 75% of it before covid shutdown, and the only thing they tweaked was adding some scenes for Karli lol.

what a shit show of a show then. Literally it was 6 episodes to explain how Falcon gets a Wakandan Captain America suit and intro 2 new people into the MCU, Kurt Russells son and Elaine from Seinfeld.

If you watched the show, do you remember what happened to Karli, the leader of the flagsmashers? Bet you don't, I sure as fuck didn't.
Sharon Carter kills her, Sharon Carter reveals herself as the Power Broker, something something Skrulls?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
huh i always thought this show was kinda shitty because Disney forced them to cut out a pandemic plotline but turns out nopers, that was never part of the show, they had filmed 75% of it before covid shutdown, and the only thing they tweaked was adding some scenes for Karli lol.

what a shit show of a show then. Literally it was 6 episodes to explain how Falcon gets a Wakandan Captain America suit and intro 2 new people into the MCU, Kurt Russells son and Elaine from Seinfeld.

If you watched the show, do you remember what happened to Karli, the leader of the flagsmashers? Bet you don't, I sure as fuck didn't.
Sharon Carter kills her, Sharon Carter reveals herself as the Power Broker, something something Skrulls?
It wasn't just about the suit. Don't not forget the important lessons about white supremacy and how bad it is.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah i think only one episode was good in this ? I barely remember anthing besides Daniel bruhl and certain bucky scenes. The thing ill remember the most though is how hard it is to get a bank loan

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah i think only one episode was good in this ? I barely remember anthing besides Daniel bruhl and certain bucky scenes. The thing ill remember the most though is how hard it is to get a bank loan
Not sure about the only 1 good episode thing. There were good moments throughout the show, but a lot of the connective tissue was pretty bad with some really shit stand out moments like Sam's speech.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not sure about the only 1 good episode thing. There were good moments throughout the show, but a lot of the connective tissue was pretty bad with some really shit stand out moments like Sam's speech.
Daniel Bruhl Dancing GIF

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yes very hard if you have no collateral or a paying job. Who knew?

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes very hard if you have no collateral or a paying job. Who knew?
He was still running missions for the US as Falcon.

The problem is that you're a moron that doesn't pay attention. And your brain is broken.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

The problem is that you're a moron that doesn't pay attention. And your brain is broken.
Yeah chuk, him not getting a loan wasnt because he didnt have a job. It was because he was black.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

how many missions did you actually see him run in that entire show? what was the income? did the government repair his drone or his suit?

Sevens

Log Wizard
how many missions did you actually see him run in that entire show? what was the income? did the government repair his drone or his suit?
We see him one one, the helicopter chase...and then after that he stops running mission for the Air Force so he could go after the flag smashers, he literally says that in the show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We see him one one, the helicopter chase...and then after that he stops running mission for the Air Force so he could go after the flag smashers, he literally says that in the show.
So its not a real job and there is no income.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Surprised the globalist anti-borders messaging wasn't as shit on in this thread vs. the race shit

• 1Garbage

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Surprised the globalist anti-borders messaging wasn't as shit on in this thread vs. the race shit
Because that at least flowed naturally from the plot. Borders broke down in the aftermath of the snap. It wasn't anywhere near as awkward and hamfisted as the racial stuff.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just started watching this, because I'm compelled to watch everything of from Marvel Cinematic Universe. And yes, I have heard this series sucks.

The helicopter sequence Tuesday starts the first episode was very entertaining. I really liked it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I just started watching this, because I'm compelled to watch everything of from Marvel Cinematic Universe. And yes, I have heard this series sucks.

The helicopter sequence Tuesday starts the first episode was very entertaining. I really liked it.

You already watched the best part. Go ahead and save yourself 5 hours and stop there

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You already watched the best part. Go ahead and save yourself 5 hours and stop there
first episode is for the critics to review and then it tanks completely. it doesnt even have am impact on the MCU. Captain Marvel did more and that was almost nothing.