The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Xevy

Log Wizard
They're also in talks for a Deadpool adult animated series at Hulu voiced by Reynolds. Going to be the Marvel version of the Harley Quinn show basically.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like it, the action scenes were good and everything flowed from what we've seen in the last 3 episodes. Sure, its going a bit too fast but if they added 2 more episodes and gave more backstory to Karli and Walker and Battlestar (lol) it would probably be too slow of a show. It was nice seeing Sam finally fight with his gear, up till this point he was kinda useless.

I'm glad Zemo didn't take the serum, it obviously goes against everything he's said but you could see that moment of temptation. Captain DumbAss is really dialing up his lack of everything in this episode, I hope he's gone from the MCU by the end of the series because I definitely don't want more of him. He's a fine villain because he's so easy to despise, but he's also really boring and tropey and cliche.

Every scene with winter soldier or Zemo is 10/10 and fantastic, pretty much everything else is 5/10 or worse. I wish the show was just Winter Soldier with a lot of flashbacks to pad it out but i guess it is what it is.

Next episode is gonna be 61 minutes long and supposed to be heavy.
Season 2 of this show just needs to be called Zemo and the Winter Soldier.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Zemo's a little too "fun" for me. I never got that he was supposed to be manipulative, just calculating. He's literally hosting them and serving them tea and shit. I like him, but I'm not ga-ga over him like a lot of people seem to be.

Mackie is alright when he's serious, but he still shines dickin' on Bucky. Bucky has lost his killer robot edge too which kind of sucks. I really want him to cut loose on some "GOTTA KILL EM" bad guys and just go to murder-town.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
If that server room with old tech was all that remained of Zola, that could make sense. Although it would be very easy for them explain Zola being around by revealing more advanced tech allowed them to copy Zola and the bunker was just the original Zola-as-a-computer. Either that or it was networked and the bunker didn't actually represent Zola anymore and he was able to exist beyond that.

But it would be kind of an odd reveal since Hydra (even in Agents of SHIELD, which milked that a lot more) is pretty much dead and gone now.
Cut off one head... 🤔

Sevens

Log Wizard
Zemo's a little too "fun" for me. I never got that he was supposed to be manipulative, just calculating. He's literally hosting them and serving them tea and shit. I like him, but I'm not ga-ga over him like a lot of people seem to be.

Mackie is alright when he's serious, but he still shines dickin' on Bucky. Bucky has lost his killer robot edge too which kind of sucks. I really want him to cut loose on some "GOTTA KILL EM" bad guys and just go to murder-town.
Well if Bucky did that he wouldnt be a good guy now would he?

Fadaar

That guy
either the last 2 eps are gonna be jam packed and kinda rushed or they plan on leaving a lot of stories open

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
it's been poorly written and rushed the whole time, no reason to stop now

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
More episodes and give Stan and Bruhl a lot more camera time so the special effects budget doesn't suffer for being stretched farther.

Everybody wins.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah, I think the whole pandemic hoax really screwed them up, seems there was even a whole sub plot about some viral outbreak that had to be completely removed so as not to freak out people (thats why they were stealing vaccines for in the second episode. Also what the Momma character died of (cant remember name) but was ADR'ed to be tuberculosis.

Edit:

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I mentioned it earlier that the show really needed to be 8-10 episodes so they didn't have to gloss over/rush stuff so much.
"Gloss over/rush" what exactly. The whole show could have been wrapped up in about 30 minutes if you cut out the bullshit that says or does literally nothing the further what little plot there is. If anything, wdd have another 2 hours off more pointless bullshit if they dragged it out another 2 hours.

This is just Winter Soldier+Civil War Lite.

After WandaVision, I'm really starting to understand what to expect from Disney's TV production. Though at least WandaVision left bread crumbs between episodes. Kinna knew where everything was going from the get go with this one. Just waiting for it to play out.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"Gloss over/rush" what exactly. The whole show could have been wrapped up in about 30 minutes if you cut out the bullshit that says or does literally nothing the further what little plot there is. If anything, wdd have another 2 hours off more pointless bullshit if they dragged it out another 2 hours.

This is just Winter Soldier+Civil War Lite.

After WandaVision, I'm really starting to understand what to expect from Disney's TV production. Though at least WandaVision left bread crumbs between episodes. Kinna knew where everything was going from the get go with this one. Just waiting for it to play out.
we are on 5 episodes. over 4 hours of TV show that will be almost 6 hours in 2 weeks and so far they have established Bucky has PTSD, Sam is shit with money, there are terrorists with super powers, Sam and Bucky enlisted the help of Sharon Carter and Baron Zemo to stop the terrorists before........... the end of the season? oh, and we have a Nu Cap who is a basket case who they will have a showdown next week with. then we find out who the Power Broker is in ep 6, then everyone gasps in unsurprise as its somebody we already guessed. then Sam starts practicing with his Cap shield when he becomes the third man with the job.bonus points that Sam finally qualifies for his Bubba Gump loan and Bucky tells the asian man who he really is and asian guy drops dead with shock or already knew and decided to forgive Bucky long ago. thats about 2 hours of movie.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah, I think the whole pandemic hoax really screwed them up, seems there was even a whole sub plot about some viral outbreak that had to be completely removed so as not to freak out people (thats why they were stealing vaccines for in the second episode. Also what the Momma character died of (cant remember name) but was ADR'ed to be tuberculosis.

oh, that makes a lot more sense now it was so weird them talking about stealing medical supplies and the weird talk about the way she died and why would Karli contact a rogue scientist about a treatment.

yeah, I could see how the show got completely fucked over if a pandemic was a central plotline, maybe Karli was gonna release a new pandemic to "resnap" the world in a biological warfare way, but obviously that was not a story Disney would allow anymore in 2021.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly stealing medical supplies is a basic enough need item that they could spin it to make sense on its own, can't imagine the world just being able to magically spread out resources to 3.5+ billion unsnapped people with any sort of speed. Although if the mom character was supposed to die from it, that's a bit of a change.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's actually interesting. Karli is fighting for the people who weren't snapped and stayed behind and took jobs/helped rebuild, then got kicked out when people were unsnapped. Falcon is on the other end and was snapped and lost his income and stability during those years that would've helped with his sister probably. They're actually both fighting for the opposite sides of the coin, but Falcon was trying to play it up like "I get it".