The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
?

i'm not sure why you guys have latched on to her being fake all of a sudden. the other page someone called her out for her fake accent. that's her real accent. she doesn't dye her hair, she doesn't put white makeup on... she's english and she's mixed.

THIS is an albino inventor.
fade7b8aac2f03c0c89a3f6785a4ab88.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
she's not albino, she's mixed.

Why would you say that? Are mixed and albino are mutually exclusive?

?

i'm not sure why you guys have latched on to her being fake all of a sudden. the other page someone called her out for her fake accent. that's her real accent. she doesn't dye her hair, she doesn't put white makeup on... she's english and she's mixed.

THIS is an albino inventor.
fade7b8aac2f03c0c89a3f6785a4ab88.jpg

QXWoNcl.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Given how popular he was received, they are going to have to write him into something.
In comics he started Thunderbolts, but in MCU he doesn't really seem to be very keen on 'let's create a team of people with powers', so I dunno.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

In comics he started Thunderbolts, but in MCU he doesn't really seem to be very keen on 'let's create a team of people with powers', so I dunno.
no, but he IS going to the raft, which is (more of less) run by general ross. it'd be pretty easy to pull a suicide squad deal and tell zemo to run some black ops missions to commute his sentence.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
no, but he IS going to the raft, which is (more of less) run by general ross. it'd be pretty easy to pull a suicide squad deal and tell zemo to run some black ops missions to commute his sentence.
I mean Thunderbolts are a ripoff of Suicide Squad, but they are way more team based. Suicide Squad is always villains butting heads with each other, where Thunderbolts run kinda like the Avengers and shit.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Ya know that had been bothering me but I never put much thought into it. Until now I had completely forgotten that the original shield got wrecked by Thanos in Endgame. That whole bonus timeline that Cap experienced would make an interesting side story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ya know that had been bothering me but I never put much thought into it. Until now I had completely forgotten that the original shield got wrecked by Thanos in Endgame. That whole bonus timeline that Cap experienced would make an interesting side story.
maybe its the one that Tony had in his shop?
jl65lord2tk01.png

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I mean Wakanda could have made him one too.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Yeah in the same movie it gets wrecked and suddenly he has it again. Also they make a big deal about things making a new timeline but then he's back in the same timeline to hand over the new shield? Or are we in the new timeline now with all subsequent movies? They didn't really think that shit through. Even the writers and the directors argue about which one it is. And since he ended up with Peggy, he just erases all her current kids lol.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah in the same movie it gets wrecked and suddenly he has it again. Also they make a big deal about things making a new timeline but then he's back in the same timeline to hand over the new shield? Or are we in the new timeline now with all subsequent movies? They didn't really think that shit through. Even the writers and the directors argue about which one it is. And since he ended up with Peggy, he just erases all her current kids lol.
He lived in a completely different timeline and came back to the main timeline at a much older age, probably after Peggy dies.

j00t

He lived in a completely different timeline and came back to the main timeline at a much older age, probably after Peggy dies.
the problem with that explanation is that both the russo's and the writers disagree with each other.

but either way, it ends up being easily explained. if, like you said he went to another timeline, then there's no issue with peggy. and if he went back to the prime timeline, then HE was peggy's husband and her kid's are cap's kids. we never see her husband and the only time she talks about him at all is to a just thawed cap. old cap would have known EXACTLY when he was coming by to visit because it was his younger self. he could have just gone on a road trip for the day and came right back after young cap left.

IF cap goes to the same timeline though, it just... means cap went back to a time when he knew bucky was being brainwashed, hydra took over shield and he just ignored it all. and that just... isn't cap. that's just not what he would do.

• 1Like

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I feel as if the shield plot hole is an insurance plan for the Russo's/Chris Evans.. I believe somewhere around the D+ shows, and probably sprinkled through interviews with various directors from the films.. its said that they make these stories based off what was laid before them, often laying out clues that could help progress into other things. Case in point, Madripor.. Spellman talked about "his idea" to introduce it to the MCU, and it raised the implications of what it means within the studio.. atleast from the sounds of it, it wasn't from a long term plan, but something that is now opening itself to other avenues..

It just opens itself up to become a point of exploration where we could end up getting the return of Chris Evans during Vietnam/Coldwar era Cap, or see Sebastian Stan.. ect. It makes sense given that current timeline Cap is old and current Evans is getting older.. Ewan McGreggor/Obiwan effect. We will probably only get oldman cap cameos, but if Evan's were to ever reprise his role for more films..

It's a bullshit take that helps me sleep at night.. because yeah, it doesn't make sense.. and doesn't help the writers and directors don't even agree on a singular answer, and that 90% of our theories are just bullshit that we're trying to tell ourselves for it to make sense until Marvel/Feige can find a point for it to actually makes sense.. and I don't think that will happen in F/WS.. and I won't be surprised if it was just.. forgotten. Inb4 Cap took it from Bradley.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I feel as if the shield plot hole is an insurance plan for the Russo's/Chris Evans.. I believe somewhere around the D+ shows, and probably sprinkled through interviews with various directors from the films.. its said that they make these stories based off what was laid before them, often laying out clues that could help progress into other things. Case in point, Madripor.. Spellman talked about "his idea" to introduce it to the MCU, and it raised the implications of what it means within the studio.. atleast from the sounds of it, it wasn't from a long term plan, but something that is now opening itself to other avenues..

It just opens itself up to become a point of exploration where we could end up getting the return of Chris Evans during Vietnam/Coldwar era Cap, or see Sebastian Stan.. ect. It makes sense given that current timeline Cap is old and current Evans is getting older.. Ewan McGreggor/Obiwan effect. We will probably only get oldman cap cameos, but if Evan's were to ever reprise his role for more films..

It's a bullshit take that helps me sleep at night.. because yeah, it doesn't make sense.. and doesn't help the writers and directors don't even agree on a singular answer, and that 90% of our theories are just bullshit that we're trying to tell ourselves for it to make sense until Marvel/Feige can find a point for it to actually makes sense.. and I don't think that will happen in F/WS.. and I won't be surprised if it was just.. forgotten. Inb4 Cap took it from Bradley.
Russo Brothers noped out of the Woke MCU and are making movies for Netflix.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'm still riding on the Russo's are in Feige's backpocket. Didn't see anything in that article that said they're out? don't care enough to go look for the twitch vod.

Article does align with yours, in that they did Extraction w/ Hems, and that is with Holland.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm still riding on the Russo's are in Feige's backpocket. Didn't see anything in that article that said they're out? don't care enough to go look for the twitch vod.

Article does align with yours, in that they did Extraction w/ Hems, and that is with Holland.

• 1Garbage

Fadaar

That guy

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm sure when the money truck backs up to their homes , they will have a change of heart, but until that happens, they are done with this sinking ship. its ok though. they gave us the best 4 movies since the LOTR trilogy. and maybe the best since the OT Star Wars

• 1Garbage

j00t

i mean, they went from doing community to making civil war. that's a huge step up in terms of production and responsibility. i absolutely believe them when they say they want to be done with the MCU for the forseeable future. any project they do afterwards is going to be a huge amount of stress off their shoulders.