The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Also, I'm guessing there's more to the story of black dude from Cagney and Lacey's blood we're not getting. Who had it and how did it get to the Power Broker?
He said he worked for the US Government specifically, so he had their samples. Then he got blipped and when he came back the program was terminated so he went free agent for $$$.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
eh, i'm not feeling this show anymore. i'm kinda disgusted with how this is going.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
is that supposed to make this direction less stupid somehow?
The direction that everyone saw coming the instant the character was introduced and is completely canonical with the comic books? That direction?

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The direction that everyone saw coming the instant the character was introduced and is completely canonical with the comic books? That direction?
i thought it would be somthing better, like he loses his friend or family and nopes out of being Cap. but this way he's photographed doing heinous shit so he's forced out because the optics are bad, which makes the Cap title look bad. they took away the human element of the story and turned him into a stereotypical roidrage meathead. i know your role here is to shit on everyone's opinion, but it would be nice for once if you could understand what it is you're shitting on.

• 2Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i thought it would be somthing better, like he loses his friend or family and nopes out of being Cap. but this way he's photographed doing heinous shit so he's forced out because the optics are bad, which makes the Cap title look bad. they took away the human element of the story and turned him into a stereotypical roidrage meathead. i know your role here is to shit on everyone's opinion, but it would be nice for once if you could understand what it is you're shitting on.
He beat a dangerous criminal to death after his best friend was just murdered by an associate of that dangerous criminal. Yeah, human element stripped out completely.

Also no clue why you think he's going to be forced out of being Cap.

• 4Like

Sterling

El Presidente
It was a bit hammy but that's more or less what I expected to have happen. Just another point of him not being like Steve under pressure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
good episode but ya, pretty predictable happenings.

Happy Zemo got into the wild and wouldn't mind if he just disappears completely from the show now for more of him down the road.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Only odd part is new Cap’s friend dies and the terrorists trying to kill everyone are in shock that someone died lol

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Only odd part is new Cap’s friend dies and the terrorists trying to kill everyone are in shock that someone died lol
I dont think it was that odd, they were clearly fighting augmented vs augmented combatants, and probably assumed Lemar was as well, so him crumpling like a rag dog was probably surprisng. .

As far as I remember, none of them had used their super soldier powers to actually kill anyone with their bare hands

Cybsled

Maybe, but the woman literally blew up a shitload of people with a bomb. The other minions seem less violent in terms of actual murder, but still.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You expect people to die when you blow them up. You don't expect people to die from a single punch to the chest.

• 1Like