The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's with all the hate on Ranch + pizza? Shit's been a normal staple in my life since I was a kid? Pizza gets delivered, Ranch gets put on the table. Just the way things work!

Also, recently visited Vancouver BC, and wtf? Their McDonalds had all sorts of menu items I hadn't seen before. Unfortunately I was only there for my kids, and they don't have the Mighty Happy Meals (6pc nugget), and so my kids had to starve with only getting the 4pc nugget meal.

Also, I saw at Safeway in CA they had bottled Big Mac sauce? We have that yet in the states?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kudos

<Banned>
Also, I saw at Safeway in CA they had bottled Big Mac sauce? We have that yet in the states?

prod_ec_1568534002.jpg

Just don't eat it cold.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
As a pleasant surprise the new burgers at Mcdonalds I posted above come with corresponding McNugget sauces: Tokyo Lemon Basil Mayo and Osaka Okonomiyaki Mayo. I will report!

• 1Picard

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Now this is a competition I can get behind. I'll have to try both of these later this week

main_170809a.jpg

Edit: Why can I see the picture in the edit post field but it's not showing in the thread?

This is the picture in question:

http://img.mcdonalds.co.jp/index/graphic/main_170809a.jpg

Why is the "beef" cutlet white on the inside?

FWIW, hollow cheese sticks happen when the breading loses structural integrity. If you fry them and there is a hole in the breading, the cheese just runs out.

Dairy Queen here has cheese curds. I don't think I ever saw them when I was in California. They are delicious if you're in the mood for a half a pound of solid fat, and who isn't in the mood for that?

20151222_114232-574x323.jpg

• 1Solidarity

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I love when some of the cheese runs out of cheese sticks and you get that nice partially fried glob of cheese stuck to the outside. I always like to nibble/bite those cheese nubbins off first before starting in on the cheese sticks proper.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Why is the "beef" cutlet white on the inside?

FWIW, hollow cheese sticks happen when the breading loses structural integrity. If you fry them and there is a hole in the breading, the cheese just runs out.

Dairy Queen here has cheese curds. I don't think I ever saw them when I was in California. They are delicious if you're in the mood for a half a pound of solid fat, and who isn't in the mood for that?

20151222_114232-574x323.jpg

It's more the grey of cheap overcooked meat.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I am literally crying as I eat these

19984386_857558094407584_983715559969390592_n.jpg

Wasabi flavoured chips with 7x more Wasabi than the regular type they put out. You know it's good when there's a warning label on the front.

• 1Picard

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you want some mozz sticks that are pretty consistently good try Sonic, and snag your ass a Cherry Lime Aide while you are at it.
I have doubts, but it's been awhile and I haven't tried those items. Adding to bucket.

McCheese

Eat right out of the box, love that kind of stuff. Bonus points if they come with a spoon/fork.

• 1Quality Calories

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I got one of those from Trader Joe's that was fucking awesome. Bet it's good. Even looks like environmentally conscious biodegradable packaging!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Not a big fan of pork rinds but the flavor of these is amazing, considering buying a case.
106756_grande_4eb35b6f-81df-46eb-beeb-489734470e7e_grande.png

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I got one of those from Trader Joe's that was fucking awesome. Bet it's good. Even looks like environmentally conscious biodegradable packaging!
I'm not impressed unless I can eat the box(and enjoy it).

McCheese

hey jackass take your food picture before you smash your face into it and make it an ugly partially eaten mess

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users