The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have doubts, but it's been awhile and I haven't tried those items. Adding to bucket.
Sonic mozzarella sticks are actually really good. I know most fast food versions have been terrible hit there's are the real.deal.

Cherry limeade is my go-to drink there too

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The mac 'n cheese was decent as is. Lots of chile. Lots of cheese sauce. Not enough cheese flavor though for the amount of chiles in it. Mixed in about half a cup of shredded 4 cheese blend and it was much better. I'm gonna repeat buy to try it with some bacon next.

No spoon points.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
hey jackass take your food picture before you smash your face into it and make it an ugly partially eaten mess

I appreciate a pic after a couple bites. You get a good idea of the structural integrity of the sandwich - which is very important.

• 1Supertaster

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sonic mozzarella sticks are actually really good. I know most fast food versions have been terrible hit there's are the real.deal.

Cherry limeade is my go-to drink there too

With you I'm shocked you don't prefer Fried American Cheese sticks or something.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dude American cheese is ok on sandwiches, but it has to be deli stuff. Kraft single make me nauseous to look at.

I'm Italian man. If I didn't like mozzarella cheese I'd be killed by firing squad

• 1Supertaster

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dude American cheese is ok on sandwiches, but it has to be deli stuff. Kraft single make me nauseous to look at.

I'm Italian man. If I didn't like mozzarella cheese I'd be killed by firing squad

You're Italian and you hate Ricotta... how have you escaped the firing squad for that?

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hadn't had Burger King in a while and they have this 2 Whoppers for $6 so I was like fuck it. I'll snag a couple, and I feel like burger king has gone to shit. First that Chicken Parm failure now this. I don't know if it's just the local one I have gone to or what but I think I will be skipping that shit for a while.

burger-king-2-for-10-dollars-whopper-meal.jpg

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I hate Burger King but the Angriest Whopper was amazing last year, I ate there for two weeks solid.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I hate Burger King but the Angriest Whopper was amazing last year, I ate there for two weeks solid.

I do agree the Angry Whoppers were solid.. not sure why that isn't a permanent item on their menu.. Burger King marketing confirmed fucking stupid.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Lol look at this guy too good for McDonald's or BK. Don't want to get your monocle and tuxedo dirty.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm not big on BK for sure, but I will say their chicken sammich is now on a higher tier than any of ones at McDonalds.

So those and Hershey Pies are the only reason I go to BK.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He's a pretentious urbanite like me. Let him be.

I still go to McD's every once in a while though. There's one on my way home from BART and sometimes post-midnight it seems like a great option.

• 1Worf

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Ok, ok, ok, traveling back from the NC mountains TO NYC we had Mcdonalds somewhere in Virginia last year. I ate a grilled chicken sandwich and fries. It was below average at best, sheesh.

Unless stuck on a long highway stretch I'd rather risk a local ducking diner over hat shit IMO

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm not big on BK for sure, but I will say their chicken sammich is now on a higher tier than any of ones at McDonalds.

So those and Hershey Pies are the only reason I go to BK.

I've been telling them to get the chicken sandwich. It's fucking great. I like it better than Wendy's. That alone should get people to BK to buy one just to spite me.