The Fast Food Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think they just didn't want the good people of California to be under the impression that the governator was actually a bread man.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Treated myself to TBell breakfast this morning. Been a while since I had it and forgot how good it was.

Sausage Grande Scrambler + Potato Breakfast Burrito. Money.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I haven't had fast food in like 3 months besides once when my wife wanted sonic. I will feast tonight. On what, I don't know yet

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Treated myself to TBell breakfast this morning. Been a while since I had it and forgot how good it was.

Sausage Grande Scrambler + Potato Breakfast Burrito. Money.

I also had TBell breakfast this morning. Noticed they started selling a Naked Egg taco... Surprised I hadn't heard about it yet.

It uses a fried egg for the shell. How absurd.

I stuck with my usual bacon crunchwrap.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
My sister just sent me the nectar of the gods from Hawaii. I love these fucking sodas and wish they sold them in the mainland, I'd also like to see some soda products with lower amounts of sugar like these.
HSGreenTeaLychee.gif

Gonna have to get Xarpolis Xarpolis to start smuggling them to Texas.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'll have to start looking for those out here. Hmm, I wonder if Costco has them.

EDIT: Looks like Walmart carries it. I'll check out the pricing tomorrow.

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I also had TBell breakfast this morning. Noticed they started selling a Naked Egg taco... Surprised I hadn't heard about it yet.

It uses a fried egg for the shell. How absurd.

I stuck with my usual bacon crunchwrap.

I tried the naked egg thing last weekend. Not good. The egg shell was overcooked to maintain structure all it was at the super rubbery stage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I swear this Dominos is never going to learn.

vxNbxaK.jpg

Been using these coupons for so long, they expire tomorrow. This is the lowest I've tried to push them to and they still didn't take the coupons.

Tomorrow I'm just gonna walk out of there with free stuff.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I tried the naked egg thing last weekend. Not good. The egg shell was overcooked to maintain structure all it was at the super rubbery stage.

I kind of thought that would have to be the case. Cool gimmick but probably not something people actually want to eat after they try it once.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My pants are getting noticeably tighter due to the McDonald's app. BOGO breakfast sandwiches every day is literally killing me. No regrets though. Gotta feed that McGriddle and Biscuit addiction.

PSA: McD's app gives you free medium fries with any purchase on Fridays. Take full advantage today! If you buy a medium fries you can get ANOTHER medium fries for free. That's TWO medium fries!!

• 6Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My pants are getting noticeably tighter due to the McDonald's app. BOGO breakfast sandwiches every day is literally killing me. No regrets though. Gotta feed that McGriddle and Biscuit addiction.

PSA: McD's app gives you free medium fries with any purchase on Fridays. Take full advantage today! If you buy a medium fries you can get ANOTHER medium fries for free. That's TWO medium fries!!
Dude....BOGO McD and Olive Garden Jaba the Hutt card?! Don't die on us this year.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Decided to get a steak burrito at Chipotle.

Barring explosive diarrhea and a trip to the emergency room, 8/10.

Got the queso again and I can't give it more than a 3/10. It literally tastes like the brown bag it came in.

Ghost pepper helped it out significantly.

Now the MTN DEW black label I had to wash it down was good. ( no regular or Baja blast)

7/10.

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I want to try this Moe's place you guys were talking about, I don't think I've ever seen one. That diablo queso sounds fantastic.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
For fancy lad supertaster bread I highly recommend Alvarado if you have it in your area. Crazy high protein per slice (comparatively) and great taste/texture for the fancy lad category. Wife and I always keep a few in the freezer for toast.

Sprouted-California-Style-Bread-20163332.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Weird question:

Any supertasters or people with weird tastes think like "authentic" corn tortilla style tacos taste like fucking new rubber? Like everytime I've had them it literally tasted like the inside of a Firestone store smells. I don't know if it's the tortilla or the cilantro or what, but it's weird as hell. The onions and meat a great, but I THINK the shell is giving off some super weird taste to me. My fingers reeked like a new bouncy ball for like 2 hours after eating some.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Was able to do this 6 times before they finally took the coupons. Not the first time and not the last time I've found and exploited a glitch in their procedures. Japanese adherence to rules fucks them hard sometimes.

AhVIGlH.png

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Weird question:

Any supertasters or people with weird tastes think like "authentic" corn tortilla style tacos taste like fucking new rubber? Like everytime I've had them it literally tasted like the inside of a Firestone store smells. I don't know if it's the tortilla or the cilantro or what, but it's weird as hell. The onions and meat a great, but I THINK the shell is giving off some super weird taste to me. My fingers reeked like a new bouncy ball for like 2 hours after eating some.
I can't stand them. Also cilantro tastes like bars of ivory soap to me

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Weird question:

Only time corn tortillas are equal to flour is when you fry them. They get much more pliable, and don't break so easily and I think they actually taste good.