The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've also got diabetes , I've posted my dick online, my favorite soda is code red, I don't like beer, coffee, most candies, and I work in defense

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Doing it for one day is absolutely stupid, big city locations will run out and they are going to piss off a lot of people that didn't get to try it. They were given the kind of advertisement a dying company only dreams of and they somehow still fuck it up, gg r tards. I definitely won't be fighting people for it in Dallas.

I did the same shit when I saw those air fryers for the first time, didn't even know they were a thing.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Domino's is running a contest that awards "free pizza for a year." However, what that actually is, is $500 in Domino's gift card. In what world is $500 enough to provide pizza for a year? That's some grade A bullshit.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Domino's is running a contest that awards "free pizza for a year." However, what that actually is, is $500 in Domino's gift card. In what world is $500 enough to provide pizza for a year? That's some grade A bullshit.

Mine over here does $8 pizzas if you do pickup - so the math would work assuming you do that, barely.

McCheese

I assume you're going by 1 pizza a week? That's crazy.

This reminds me of when my mom won "free Special-K for a year" and all they did was deliver like 25 boxes of it to our house. That lasted a couple months at most.

Xevy

Log Wizard
There are literally people with a tent outside my McDonald's. I assume they're camping out for the szechuan sauce. Except it's literally just two people on the sidewalk, a nerdy looking couple, and no one else. I have no idea how much sauce they plan on buying but it seems stupid.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
First McDonalds I stopped at never had the sauce. Apparently the list of stores on the website was just a list of stores that had the posters... Only some of the stores said "Szechuan sauce available" when you looked them up on their little store location thing...

Oh well, we were in the road today anyway. Looked it up, and the McDonald's right by our destination DID have the sauce listed as available. But alas, we made it there at 3pm. They started selling the sauce at 2 and only had *20* packets in the whole store.

Fuck McDonald's.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

Lame. There was only 1 in my area that was participating and earliest I would have made it was like 2:45 - 3pm. Glad I didn't bother going out of my way.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Guys act like you're hunting down some release day game. Nah just a packet of fuckin sauce

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

Whenever I feel down about something bad happening in my life, like lack of availability of szechuan sauce, I remember I have free pasta for 7 more weeks and immediately I smile.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's for dinner tonight boys? It's Saturday. I know you ain't doing that fancy shit!